Supra Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Never fast enough
715 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is anyone from ocala or surrounding area going to the meet in Orlando? I know there are about 6 MKIV running around a couple of MKIIIs, if anyone one is going maybe we can all meet up somewhere and cruise down together. Let me know so we can figure something out.

·
Registered
806 Posts
Only time will tell, at the shop.

·
Banned
747 Posts
OMG! OCALA!

Let me tell a short story...
I went to Lake Weir High for 2 years. I moved there from Miami. It was culture shock. Everyone wore Justins and wranglers. I was so out of place. I wore baggy pants and bandannas in my hair (it was in style in Miami so kill me :D) All of the girls hated me, all of the boys liked me. I have friends there now (they live in summerfield Matt and Donna Oglesby). It's funny when I go back to visit now. It's all the same old people in the same old town. I can hear them all wispering about me when I go to a resturant or a bar there. To me nothing has changed. I actually love to visit there now.....that I don't have to go to high school there. Ocala changed my life forever. I learned to ride dirt bikes there and I learned what rootin' was. It was also where I learned to drive a stick in a beat up old Toyota on dirt back roads (no dirt roads in Miami)....so not all bad. Ocala is the reason I moved to Atlanta. I couldn't wait to get out of there. So the day I graduated I moved to Atlanta and slet in my car for 2 weeks until I got an apartment. Now 11 years later I'm a shop owner and race car driver....thanks to the dirt back roads where I learned to drive a stick.

The End :)

·
Registered
418 Posts
My car's in Ocala... but I'm not :p I might be going to the meet, but my car probably won't be.

·
Registered
806 Posts
This sucks my car isn't going to be done until sat maybe mon. :ugh2:

·
Registered
806 Posts
We'll have to see, hopefully its done by friday. But if its Sat. morning we might make the trip anyways. Thanks for the kind words. I really just wanted to get to meet some of the locals on the way down. Maybe we can have our own local meet and I don't mean sat night beside tacobell on 200. Too many clowns being retarded doing donuts and almost hitting cars. Later,
Jon

·
Always on pump gas...
700 Posts
theres a few of us gainesville guys heading down friday, pm me your number and I'll let you know what time we're heading out and we can meet you on the way down. :)

·
CrESsIdA = PuSsY mAgNiT!
501 Posts
im heading out to ocala this weekend used to live there myself my brother lives there now. where is this meet gonna be i would like to be there.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts