Supra Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Never fast enough
886 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is anyone from ocala or surrounding area going to the meet in Orlando? I know there are about 6 MKIV running around a couple of MKIIIs, if anyone one is going maybe we can all meet up somewhere and cruise down together. Let me know so we can figure something out.

· Registered
1,288 Posts
Only time will tell, at the shop.

· Banned
532 Posts
OMG! OCALA!

Let me tell a short story...
I went to Lake Weir High for 2 years. I moved there from Miami. It was culture shock. Everyone wore Justins and wranglers. I was so out of place. I wore baggy pants and bandannas in my hair (it was in style in Miami so kill me :D) All of the girls hated me, all of the boys liked me. I have friends there now (they live in summerfield Matt and Donna Oglesby). It's funny when I go back to visit now. It's all the same old people in the same old town. I can hear them all wispering about me when I go to a resturant or a bar there. To me nothing has changed. I actually love to visit there now.....that I don't have to go to high school there. Ocala changed my life forever. I learned to ride dirt bikes there and I learned what rootin' was. It was also where I learned to drive a stick in a beat up old Toyota on dirt back roads (no dirt roads in Miami)....so not all bad. Ocala is the reason I moved to Atlanta. I couldn't wait to get out of there. So the day I graduated I moved to Atlanta and slet in my car for 2 weeks until I got an apartment. Now 11 years later I'm a shop owner and race car driver....thanks to the dirt back roads where I learned to drive a stick.

The End :)

· Registered
1,288 Posts
This sucks my car isn't going to be done until sat maybe mon. :ugh2:

· Registered
1,288 Posts
We'll have to see, hopefully its done by friday. But if its Sat. morning we might make the trip anyways. Thanks for the kind words. I really just wanted to get to meet some of the locals on the way down. Maybe we can have our own local meet and I don't mean sat night beside tacobell on 200. Too many clowns being retarded doing donuts and almost hitting cars. Later,
Jon

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.