Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Never enough
1,418 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone crusing OC, MD next weekend for the show?? I'll be down in the sup....

·
911 Turbo Now
1,391 Posts
im going down the 8th or so till 21`st. Where are you going to be storing your supra, arent you scared it will be vandilised? im still unsure if im taking mine

·
Low Mile ALPINE--11,000
500 Posts
what show?? is it HOT ROD weekend?

I think some might be getting confused with the import show june 11.

either way..im going down from the may 20th- may 25th. probably without the supra..unless someone else drives down with me. I can drive it in the rain down there, the roads turn to shit!

·
Rugger 4 Life!
1,174 Posts
Guys next week is preakness!! anyone going? also, we should organize a caravan to OC for import weekend

·
Never enough
1,418 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
Yes, Im talking about the hot rod show that takes place next weekend :) Perhaps i will try to make it to the import show in June as well :) My girl has a condo down there and they have private parking, which is where I will be keeping my car. There are lots of nice cars down there that weekend, I woundn't really worry about the safety of your car...

-Andrew

·
Rugger 4 Life!
1,174 Posts
wheres her place? towards the inlet? or way up top?

·
Low Mile ALPINE--11,000
500 Posts
I will be on 100th street.. either in a silver ml500, blk ml430, or the supra. havent decded yet.

BTW, hot rod weekend in the best! better than the iport weekend. There are some wild cars there.

·
Rugger 4 Life!
1,174 Posts
....I might need a spot to park the bike...... anyone feeling generous? It doesnt take up much space!!

·
Tom Henderson
1,237 Posts
well the first year i was down there i was in my is300.. and it was fine.. then i went down with my supra.. it was fine too. I had good experiences there so im bringing mine there.

·
Registered
353 Posts
I'll be there in the evenings. Most likely in the Lightning for Thursday and Friday, then the Supra on Saturday. My Lightning is Sonic Blue with regular F150 taillights.

·
Vengeance is mine
907 Posts
I'm going for Hot Rod Weekend and Import weekend....I'll be in my sup......black w/bomex wing should be easy to spot if anyone wants to say hello!

·
Low Mile ALPINE--11,000
500 Posts
aww..shit..if theres gonna be other supras there I might have to bring mine...Just gotta change the rear tires first... But damn...i need another beater while im down there...

·
Never enough
1,418 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
macd7919 said:
I'm going for Hot Rod Weekend and Import weekend....I'll be in my sup......black w/bomex wing should be easy to spot if anyone wants to say hello!
Mine is red/tan with a cage (Xoticmotorsports decals) ....all stock body with top secret front bumper, euro heads....and stock polished wheels :) Say hi if ya see me..

-Andrew

1 - 20 of 39 Posts