Supra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Low Mile ALPINE--11,000
500 Posts
what show?? is it HOT ROD weekend?

I think some might be getting confused with the import show june 11.

either way..im going down from the may 20th- may 25th. probably without the supra..unless someone else drives down with me. I can drive it in the rain down there, the roads turn to shit!

·
Never enough
1,418 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
Yes, Im talking about the hot rod show that takes place next weekend :) Perhaps i will try to make it to the import show in June as well :) My girl has a condo down there and they have private parking, which is where I will be keeping my car. There are lots of nice cars down there that weekend, I woundn't really worry about the safety of your car...

-Andrew

·
Low Mile ALPINE--11,000
500 Posts
I will be on 100th street.. either in a silver ml500, blk ml430, or the supra. havent decded yet.

BTW, hot rod weekend in the best! better than the iport weekend. There are some wild cars there.

·
Tom Henderson
1,237 Posts
well the first year i was down there i was in my is300.. and it was fine.. then i went down with my supra.. it was fine too. I had good experiences there so im bringing mine there.

·
Vengeance is mine
907 Posts
I'm going for Hot Rod Weekend and Import weekend....I'll be in my sup......black w/bomex wing should be easy to spot if anyone wants to say hello!

·
Never enough
1,418 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
macd7919 said:
I'm going for Hot Rod Weekend and Import weekend....I'll be in my sup......black w/bomex wing should be easy to spot if anyone wants to say hello!
Mine is red/tan with a cage (Xoticmotorsports decals) ....all stock body with top secret front bumper, euro heads....and stock polished wheels :) Say hi if ya see me..

-Andrew

1 - 20 of 39 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.