Supra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 227 Posts

·
Southern MD Stig
798 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's the fifth annual Ocean City Import car & truck show this year. It will be on the weekend of June 11th-12th (a saturday & sunday)...I've attended the last two years events held there and its a lot of fun....I'd luv to see a great turn out of quality import's like the MKIV supra's. I own one myself and will be bringing down my modded NSX as well :cool: If possible a convoy would be fun too as that weekend attracts lots of car nuts who'll be impressed to see 6 or 7 MKIV turbo supras driving down there together.

** NOTE ** ...that weekend also happens to be the opening weekend of "Beach week" or "senior week" so there'll be lots of young tail to be your able & willing audience, lol. (always remember to carry protection and use a fake name, see you there gentleman!) :bigthumb:

·
Southern MD Stig
798 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Awesome Pane2K, see you there*

BTW...last year there were a lot of organized parties during the course of the weekend...I personally know of four group of girls/dancers & import models that will be staying in hotels off baltimore ave betweem 30th and 10th streets...lets get a roll call going and make this happen fellas....car people are always the most fun to drink/party with...

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
im down to be out and chillen but haha i dont know about the dancers...Ill have my girl with me!
wish you made this post sooner..i would have arranged otherwise hehe :bigthumb:

·
Registered
1,294 Posts
Should be there. Hopefully showing both supras and will be staying up in bethany.

·
Southern MD Stig
798 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I just reserved my room in the "Executive" motel on 30th street (ocean block) they have several more rooms left for that weekend at *really* competitive prices (under 100 bucks) I would advise you guys to book quickly before they're sold out...it would be awesome to have several members at the same places***

...it'll be nearly impossible to find an affordable vacancy that weekend if you don't book early, the import car show is BIG and its opening weekend for senior/beach week kids too*

My hotel = Executive on 30th street --> 1-800-638-1600 ...the third choice on the recorded greeting... :)

·
Rugger 4 Life!
1,174 Posts
I am so there!! I am actually going down this saturday as well, just for a cruise

·
Vengeance is mine
907 Posts
If anyone wants to split a room let me know! I have a place with my friends but they are all riding their bikes down and it would cool to hang with some cars...so let me know what you have..thanks!

·
Low Mile ALPINE--11,000
500 Posts
If your taking your cars down there..it might be better if you look at places further up costal (like 70th and up)... down towars the boardwalk there will be ALOT of highschoolers and drunks that might mess with your cars.

·
Registered
538 Posts
Ill be there Saturday night, rolling up around 1am from PA. Im staying until Monday night. Should be some fun times, lets all make sure we meet up and cruise.

-Corey

·
Rugger 4 Life!
1,174 Posts
Dudes - heres my cell: 443.867.3967

Hit me up when ya'll are down there, my buddy finally got his 996 running again so we are taking both our DUC's down for a nce ride!

Anthony

·
Registered
538 Posts
Im actually going to try and get up there earlier Saturday night so we can cruise a little.

-Corey

1 - 20 of 227 Posts