Supra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 80 Posts

·
Registered
3,688 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm leaving tomorrow afternoon and should arrive friday evening. I'll be staying till sunday afternoon. I'll be staying on 17th street. Call me if you wanna meet up or whatever 443-610-3934.

·
THE NOTORIOUS BHP
4,519 Posts
I'll call ya when we get their. Won't be in my supra , I will be in a buddy's red one.
Lets all meet up tonight!

·
Registered
5 Posts
I will be there friday night as well. Someone pick a meet spot and time. If not I'll hopefully catch up to you guys on the strip. Seeya down there.

·
Flame Thrower
961 Posts
t-dogg said:
i want to go but i dont know if i can now!
We're in the same boat son!

·
Finally single
1,123 Posts
Yea, me and my friend counted atleast 10 supras out there. I also saw the girl in the white mkiv. We drove up and down the strip and waved to a few of you guys but no one waved back. lol. One time a girl driving a white mkiii came up behind us and we cruised together for about 50 streets and talked a bit. Overall it was a good weekend. Im still down here now, but its raining so the sup is parked.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Yeah great weekend...friday nights rain showers sucked but after that it was alot of fun. Saw a few of you guys at the show, Red one with the 67 was probably one of the cleanest at the show. I don't know who it belonged to. He was to busy cleaning it off didn't want to bother him. I think I also saw this car on my way down ...looked like a eclipse was broken down and you were helping them. Saw a green one, pretty clean a black one that was stock.. guy just picked it up but nice, talked to him for a bit at hooters. Young kid with a white one said 1000 on the plate nice car ..has some bpu stuff done to it. All in all it was a good weekend sorry I didn't run into more of you guys...and just incase you were wondering or even cared I had the orange one. Later gang be safe.

·
Registered
591 Posts
Alex D said:
I saw the white one that said 1000 as i was leaving Ocean city. I wonder if he posts on here because he almost rear ended me.

I was next to him on Saturday night and he wanted to race, I asked him if he was from here and he said yes, I asked his screen name and I think he said Andy. He then took off hard and there was a cop next to him, so I pulled a u turn. I meet raretoy one night out side my hotel, my friend was driving my car and I was pretty tore up riding passenger, he probably thinks I am a retard I can not remember what was said.

·
Southern MD Stig
798 Posts
Alex D said:
I saw the white one that said 1000 as i was leaving Ocean city. I wonder if he posts on here because he almost rear ended me.

Hahaha...i saw and met that kid. He was staying at the same hotel as me and he was 19 years old i think. And NO, his car had nowhere near 1000HP if you're wondering, ROFL....i think he was still on stock twins.

·
Southern MD Stig
798 Posts
Does anyone know of a purple supra MKIV with a body kit, front mount and upgraded wheels...don't know the upgraded wheels or body kit names but it was an older 94 or 95 MKIV with a single turbo upgrade and a front mount that had a custom purple color on it that was leaving the beach sunday afternoon with me...seemed like a pretty chill guy in his mid to late 20's.

·
Premium Member
4,768 Posts
if it was an na, i know her

Alex D said:
I just got back from OC this weekend. There were quite a few supras out there. I actually drove mine down for the weekend as well. Not sure if anyone saw me though. I saw a pearl white MKIV from DE with a girl driving it. Anyone know who she is? I met up with Jon and a few others on friday night hanging out at the burger king on 33rd street. I didn't make it out to the car show this year though as i didn't get up in time for any of it. Always next year or the august show.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Saw a nice black Supra in the Jolly Roger parking lot.

I was following my friends' E36 M3 and a TT blue 350Z in a Hyundai Santa Fe (my car was not in running condition, and I was the odd one out, cruising behind two quick cars in the SUV.).

·
Registered
644 Posts
93.5turbo said:
Does anyone know of a purple supra MKIV with a body kit, front mount and upgraded wheels...don't know the upgraded wheels or body kit names but it was an older 94 or 95 MKIV with a single turbo upgrade and a front mount that had a custom purple color on it that was leaving the beach sunday afternoon with me...seemed like a pretty chill guy in his mid to late 20's.
Did the car have a carbon hatch and hood?

If SO that was the FASTEST Supra in Ocean City !

·
Flame Thrower
961 Posts
93.5turbo said:
If it had dark ghost flames on the side then I know him. Pete

·
I love sequentials!
2,578 Posts
Damn I wish I had known about this more in advance so I could have went

·
Southern MD Stig
798 Posts
Supra_404 said:
If it had dark ghost flames on the side then I know him. Pete
I believe he did have dark ghost flames on it....(if this helps) he also had a early 20's blond hair girl riding with him. (girlfriend maybe). He was definitely single with a front mount. I'm REALLY interested to know what he had done to his car, and if it was auto or 6-speed etc...thanks! :)

PS: I *don't* think he was the fastest supra in O.C...he did a coupe of blasts for me and it was certainly fast! But not "fastest" fast. :)

·
Banned
1,979 Posts
93.5turbo said:
I believe he did have dark ghost flames on it....(if this helps) he also had a early 20's blond hair girl riding with him. (girlfriend maybe). He was definitely single with a front mount. I'm REALLY interested to know what he had done to his car, and if it was auto or 6-speed etc...thanks! :)

PS: I *don't* think he was the fastest supra in O.C...he did a coupe of blasts for me and it was certainly fast! But not "fastest" fast. :)
You may be referring to me. I had my GF riding along w/ me and she is in her early 20's and blonde. :)

I don't have ghost flames or anything of that sort. There was another MKIV similar in color to mine. I never went 100% throttle down there due to cops and people driving like jackass's.. I must of been cut off 10x. :ugh2:

T51R is being a little overly zelous. I'm sure there were cars just as fast, but we all down there to cruise, not race. ;)

AlexD's car was looking real nice. I saw another black MKIV sitting on CCW 505a's (Very nice car).. I spoke to a guy in a black, bpu, mkiv from Deleware.. seemed really nice. I also spoke to someone named Wes who owned a really nice Red Mkiv. Wish I could met up with more of you, but there is always next year.

·
Banned
5,062 Posts
Chucky Doll said:
You may be referring to me. I had my GF riding along w/ me and she is in her early 20's and blonde. :)

I don't have ghost flames or anything of that sort. There was another MKIV similar in color to mine. I never went 100% throttle down there due to cops and people driving like jackass's.. I must of been cut off 10x. :ugh2:

T51R is being a little overly zelous. I'm sure there were cars just as fast, but we all down there to cruise, not race. ;)

AlexD's car was looking real nice. I saw another black MKIV sitting on CCW 505a's (Very nice car).. I spoke to a guy in a black, bpu, mkiv from Deleware.. seemed really nice. I also spoke to someone named Wes who owned a really nice Red Mkiv. Wish I could met up with more of you, but there is always next year.
Billy, do you have a cf hatch and hood?

vnt

1 - 20 of 80 Posts