Supra Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6,780 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
http://www.usgear.com/v2od.htm

Anyone have experience with these? They are cheaper and say they will support a higher tq compacity than any other on the market. I am not really concerned about hp ratings, as I only want the OD for the longer trips, not so I can go out and run 180mph, LOL

·
Premium Member
12,615 Posts
It isn't THAT much cheaper than the GV unit. Looks like they had to cut a Camaro tunnel to make it fit. No cutting with the GV.

Plus, cable or shifter activation? Fuck that. My GV will be activated using my stock OD button on my factory shifter. Electronics rule.

·
Registered
1,306 Posts
FYRARMS said:
It isn't THAT much cheaper than the GV unit. Looks like they had to cut a Camaro tunnel to make it fit. No cutting with the GV.

Plus, cable or shifter activation? Fuck that. My GV will be activated using my stock OD button on my factory shifter. Electronics rule.
chicago claims another record Longest project ever

·
Premium Member
12,615 Posts
PM Supra said:
chicago claims another record Longest project ever
:rofl: Too many other projects going on. Been helping my friend with his 1970 Dodge Challenger Pro-Touring project. 512" EFI engine, 727 w/GV unit, modern suspension, etc. I should have said "no". :eek:

·
Registered
6,780 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
FYRARMS said:

Good points. Didnt see where it was any larger than the GV unit. IIRC, the GV unit can be had for around, what $2300 or so?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts