Supra Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Boost Junkie
12,625 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

Do you guys have a recommendation to replace the Odyssey PC 925? It weighs approx 24lbs. The dimensions are
Length 6.57 in Length X 4.7 in. Width X 6.92 in Height (terminals included)

I'd like to drop more weight out of my heavy pig (hopeful for 9-10lbs). That is one of my winter projects. Hopefully it will work with the Odyssey hold down kit.

I also don't see brackets or hold down kits on your website?

Thanks,

Steve

39 Posts
Hi,

Do you guys have a recommendation to replace the Odyssey PC 925? It weighs approx 24lbs. The dimensions are
Length 6.57 in Length X 4.7 in. Width X 6.92 in Height (terminals included)

I'd like to drop more weight out of my heavy pig (hopeful for 9-10lbs). That is one of my winter projects. Hopefully it will work with the Odyssey hold down kit.

I also don't see brackets or hold down kits on your website?

Thanks,

Steve

Hello Steve,

We don't have that exact size, but our ATX20-HD (5.18 lbs.) and ATX30-HD (7.8 lbs.) are very close. We have mounting kits available for them as well:
BATTERY MOUNTING ACCESSORIES – Antigravity Batteries

Another option would be the YTX12-24, which is a bit smaller. But unlike the other two, this battery doesn't have any over-discharge protection, so you would have to be mindful of that. Basically, you want to avoid letting it discharge below 10.5V.

You would also need these Car Terminal Adapters.

Please let me know if you have any additional questions.

Sonny

·
Boost Junkie
12,625 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hello Steve,

We don't have that exact size, but our ATX20-HD (5.18 lbs.) and ATX30-HD (7.8 lbs.) are very close. We have mounting kits available for them as well:
BATTERY MOUNTING ACCESSORIES – Antigravity Batteries

Another option would be the YTX12-24, which is a bit smaller. But unlike the other two, this battery doesn't have any over-discharge protection, so you would have to be mindful of that. Basically, you want to avoid letting it discharge below 10.5V.

You would also need these Car Terminal Adapters.

Please let me know if you have any additional questions.

Sonny
Do I ask for you if I call?
Thanks,

Steve

·
Boost Junkie
12,625 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hi Steve,

If you have technical questions, ask for me or Chad. If you're ready to order, please ask for Corey in sales.
FYI, we're having a Black Friday Sale from 11/27 to 11/30 (Friday - Sunday).

View attachment 255673
Thanks, glad I waited. I think I have it all figured out. Thanks for your help.

Take care.

STeve

·
Boost Junkie
12,625 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ordered the Battery and accessories. Thanks for your help. I'm excited to drop some weight out of this heavy pig.

Steve

39 Posts
Ordered the Battery and accessories. Thanks for your help. I'm excited to drop some weight out of this heavy pig.

Steve

Thanks for the update, Steve. Let me know how it goes or if you run into any questions.
And please post some photos when you're done with the install. :)

·
Boost Junkie
12,625 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks for the update, Steve. Let me know how it goes or if you run into any questions.
And please post some photos when you're done with the install. :)
Will do. I am excited to get everything installed in December.

STeve

1 - 8 of 8 Posts