Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
SupraForums Sponsor
1,020 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Up for sale are a few OEM factory Toyota parts, with pictures below. We accept all credit card, paypal, and money order:

- Hood SOLD LOCALLY for $325.

- Rear bumper with new OEM Renaissance Red paint, needs final wet sanding. Never installed after repaint. Retails for almost $300 new, selling for $150 plus shipping WILL SELL FOR $115 IF PICKED UP HERE WITH NO SHIPPING INVOLVED!

- Rear wing. Decent shape, corners have a few chips and center of the back part of the wing has a hairline crack that is an easy fix and isn't too noticeable (see pictures.) Retail just under $900, selling for $275 plus shippingWILL SELL FOR $225 IF PICKED UP HERE WITH NO SHIPPING INVOLVED!

- 1997 front airdam splitter. SOLD!

PICTURES:
WING

REAR BUMPER COVER:

·
Blue Thunder
3,600 Posts
Jeremy,

Can I have a quote on the bumper shipped to 21122 ? And does it have the
license plate braket on it?

Thanks,

Brian

·
SupraForums Sponsor
1,020 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Jeremy,

Can I have a quote on the bumper shipped to 21122 ? And does it have the
license plate braket on it?

Thanks,

Brian
Looks like shipping will be about $99 freight. No, it doesn't have the brackets, but they are only a few bucks each.

·
Registered
476 Posts
anything wrong with the rear bumper? Scratches? shipping to 14606 please. How do you take payments?? Let me know thanks

·
Registered
246 Posts
390 is a little steep for a stock hood, plus that shipping charge, thats almost 600 bucks... If you can lower it a bit Im interested.

·
SupraForums Sponsor
1,020 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
anything wrong with the rear bumper? Scratches? shipping to 14606 please. How do you take payments?? Let me know thanks
$105 or so. As noted above, it has new paint, but was never wet sanded/buffed afterward. Looks good as it, but obviously for a consistent surface you ALWAYS wetsand/buff after painting. Credit/debit card over the phone, personal/bank check, or money order, whatever.

·
SupraForums Sponsor
1,020 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
390 is a little steep for a stock hood, plus that shipping charge, thats almost 600 bucks... If you can lower it a bit Im interested.
The hood retails for around $900 from Toyota without paint, so I'm sorry if you think $390 is steep. I'm obviously open to slightly lower offers, but not a lot lower. If no one buys, we'll eventually use it (just like all our used parts), so I don't sell used parts for 5%-10% of their retail value like some people do. To each his own; they're worth more than that to us.
And as for shipping, from what I just checked, from here (Atlanta) to San Francisco, CA, shipping is only about $125-135.

If you want to shoot me an offer, go for it. I don't get insulted by offers; the worst I can say is no. :)

·
SupraForums Sponsor
1,020 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
same here...might be willing to pick up as for ill be coming back from tn in a couple weeks
Feel free to make an offer. If you buy the hood now, I don't mind holding it here for you for a couple more weeks. I'd be willing to work on the price a tad bit more to avoid packing/shipping hassle as well! :)

·
Registered
30 Posts
Calculate shipping to 43221 for that Rear piece, please. If it's within a decent price range I'll take it off of your hands. Thanks.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts