Supra Forums banner
21 - 22 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
The seller I mentioned doesn't sell fake seats, but he will sell seats with new fabric and mention it in the ad. Structurally original, just new fabric or leather.
Is there a specific seat design you had in mind? Price range? Recaro has a whole line of ergomonic and electrical adjusted seats, but the price of entry is very high. I'm not working for Recaro, but they have the largest selection to choose from, and Bride makes compatible rails for almost every seat/chassis combination for them.

I'm mostly looking for everyday comfort.l and some durability. Seats with deep base bolsters break down quickly if you drive the car daily which I do. I really like the SR-7F right now and think that's what I'll go with . Any input on the best way to retain the factory seatbelts ? And also are the Titan Brackets any good , I read some good things a while back but seem to always hear 50/50 things about titan. Also my freind really wanted those Brides you linked but 6'3 and 245 probably makes him a no go.

·
Registered
830 Posts
No changes needed for the seat belts, I just buy the leather guards to protect the seats from friction wear. No idea about the Titan brackets, guessing they're mounts or rails, I use the Bride stuff. You can buy them direct from Japan for like $150 or so. Your friend might be a tight fit for the seats, but like I said, that's kind of the point for getting aftermarket seats. They make seats with no bolsters or supports, but they're part of their ergo line up and cost like 2-3k each.

21 - 22 of 22 Posts