Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
south korea sucks
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i got in on the 5th from army IET training, so im kind of out of the loop. but im glad to be back. my next duty station is in korea, so lets see what japan has in store for me.

·
disfrutando de la vida
569 Posts
if your next duty station is korea, why do you make reference to Japan? are you going to 2ID, if you are i hope you enjoy Camp Casey and TDC. and by the way thanks for serving.

·
south korea sucks
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
supratoy said:
if your next duty station is korea, why do you make reference to Japan? are you going to 2ID, if you are i hope you enjoy Camp Casey and TDC. and by the way thanks for serving.

yes im being attached to 2ID and i make refrence to Japan cause i plan on going there on leave while im in Korea.

·
Premium Member
2,597 Posts
Gee we're glad you're back. Hope at least your military career isn't BS, unless you're trying to assume the identity of someone else here again...for fuck's sake!

·
disfrutando de la vida
569 Posts
deltona mike said:
yes im being attached to 2ID and i make refrence to Japan cause i plan on going there on leave while im in Korea.

Hey,
I have a couple of questions, where did you go for basic?
where you go for advance training?
what's your MOS?
did you pass your APFT?
if you are as fat as you look in the pic from the other thread, you will have plenty of fun in Korea, sory, I, meant your new PSG will have plenty of fun with you. the NCO's from 2ID will make a man out of you.

By the way if you go to Camp Casey, when you go to TDC don't go out to the Mustang or the Randevoux, you may get your a$$ beat up just for fun.

·
south korea sucks
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
supratoy said:
Hey,
I have a couple of questions, where did you go for basic?
where you go for advance training?
what's your MOS?
did you pass your APFT?
if you are as fat as you look in the pic from the other thread, you will have plenty of fun in Korea, sory, I, meant your new PSG will have plenty of fun with you. the NCO's from 2ID will make a man out of you.

By the way if you go to Camp Casey, when you go to TDC don't go out to the Mustang or the Randevoux, you may get your a$$ beat up just for fun.
i went to fort knox for basic and FLW for AIT.
im an 88M currently, but im being cross trained as an 89B. when i hit my 1 year mark, im chaning my MOS to a 63B. im also at that point going to submit my warrent officer packet.

my last APFT score was a 300 some thing. my numbers were: 97 push ups in 2 mins, 111 sit ups in 2 mins, and i ran a 12:37 2 mile.

what the fuck is a PSG? platoon SGT? im sorry, its not he platoon sgt that runs the special population program. any NCO ( to be more specific; E-5 and above) can supervise the training. but the program is run by the Co. 1SG and the Co. Commander. but, am i over weight for my height, yes. but am i over my body fat %, hell no. last time i got taped i was right at 9% body fat. im suposed to be 185lbs at my given hight, but im 190LBS. and it bepends uppon the NCO as to how they are going to treat you. its not in the 8th army had book much less the 2ID hand book that the NCOs have to treat you poorly or "make a man" out of any one.and its in the ARs that they can not treat any soldier with disrespect, exc.
git your weight up a little....

·
Supraless By Choice
1,430 Posts
Sweet, post more pics man!!! Stay safe,a nd thanks for serving!
Dan

·
1,522 Posts
deltona mike said:
what the fuck is a PSG? platoon SGT? im sorry, its not he platoon sgt that runs the special population program. any NCO ( to be more specific; E-5 and above) can supervise the training. but the program is run by the Co. 1SG and the Co.
I was once a E-4 NCO...you didn't learn about Corporals? :)

·
front mount interollergo
428 Posts
jon_24v said:
yeah... post more pics of your hot ass sister posing on your fake ass turbo F body
ROFL!
yea man hows that ss treatin you?
you have to eventually respond or at least admit you lied haha...sigh, keyboard warriors. :ugh2:

·
Supraless By Choice
1,430 Posts
jon_24v said:
yeah... post more pics of your hot ass sister posing on your fake ass turbo F body

Hmmmm :scratch: I guess i actually wouldn't mind seeing that!!! :fro:

·
south korea sucks
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #16 (Edited)
boostedsupratt said:
I was once a E-4 NCO...you didn't learn about Corporals? :)
yes, an E-4 can be a corpral, hence the "E-5 NCO and above...". all a corpral realy is is an under payed sgt; all the responsability of an E-5 NCO, but the pay check of a SPC.

also, i feel like a total dumb ass. im truly sorry for trying to feed you guys so much obvious bull shit! i havent the slightest why i did it. and i feel realy bad for it. both camaros, i never had, my g-pa is still alive. i just want to come clean, deal with the shunning, blasting that im expecting to get, and drive on. here is the truth:

i am an ASE cert. master service tech., NISSAN procap cert., and i do also have an AS degree in auto. service tech. from DBCC. im in the US army 1-2 avn. regt. camp eagle/wonju city south korea. im currently giving it strong thought aobut getting a new mustang GT through the millitary. but im not shure if i should wate till the new camaro comes out. i should be back home on leave arould man 20-ish.

again, im truly sorry for the trouble i have caused and would hope that we could be adults about this and eventualy put the redic. past behind us and drive on with truthful and informative conversation.

·
disfrutando de la vida
569 Posts
Hey,

Enjoy Korea and stay out of trouble, It is easy to get into trouble over there, especially with all the drinking that goes on. If at all possible, leave the “drinky girls” alone.

For your info. I have been in the military for 19 yrs now, so I figure I know just about everything there is to know about the Army.

thanks for serving.

·
Registered
3,937 Posts
deltona mike said:
yes, an E-4 can be a corpral, hence the "E-5 NCO and above...". all a corpral realy is is an under payed sgt; all the responsability of an E-5 NCO, but the pay check of a SPC.

also, i feel like a total dumb ass. im truly sorry for trying to feed you guys so much obvious bull shit! i havent the slightest why i did it. and i feel realy bad for it. both camaros, i never had, my g-pa is still alive. i just want to come clean, deal with the shunning, blasting that im expecting to get, and drive on. here is the truth:

i am an ASE cert. master service tech., NISSAN procap cert., and i do also have an AS degree in auto. service tech. from DBCC. im in the US army 1-2 avn. regt. camp eagle/wonju city south korea. im currently giving it strong thought aobut getting a new mustang GT through the millitary. but im not shure if i should wate till the new camaro comes out. i should be back home on leave arould man 20-ish.

again, im truly sorry for the trouble i have caused and would hope that we could be adults about this and eventualy put the redic. past behind us and drive on with truthful and informative conversation.
hook me up with your sister and all's forgiven.

·
south korea sucks
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
jon_24v said:
hook me up with your sister and all's forgiven.
my sister is off limits to every one. besides, isnt she a little young for like every one on here? if there is any thing else i could do....?

1 - 20 of 36 Posts