Supra Forums banner

121 - 140 of 454 Posts

·
Registered
229 Posts
Saw a black MKIV with stock NA chrome wheel on Van Ness and Fresno downtown today around 3:45 this afternoon. Does anyone know the guy?

·
psh psh psh.........
977 Posts
man u central guys are so calm..in norcal we punk on eachother haha

·
7mge power
1,038 Posts
There is really no point to punk on each other since we are not as big of a family as u north and south cal guys. We like to stay calm in the community. Plus everybody gets along that way. Can't say that about the honda guys in cencal though, they loved testing each other. Just a thought, that's y i had never and never will own a honda.

·
Registered
229 Posts
Saw a blue wingless MKIV going north on Clovis then turned right onto Shield ave.
Anyone know the guy? I think its a TT base on the FMIC.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Saw a blue wingless MKIV going north on Clovis then turned right onto Shield ave.
I saw that car yesterday, it has a body kit and different wheels.

I also was next to a white turbo mk3 yesterday at the palm & sierra light. I was in my dodge dually and was going to rape you with a 6wd launch but I guess u didn't want any or were afraid of getting black smoked lol.

·
Registered
229 Posts
LOL, what kind a dodge are you in? I don't think the guy want any part of a dodge. It could be the same guy, it was dark so I didn't see if the car has body kit or not. The guy was going pretty fast trying to catch up to a Bimmer.

·
Registered
371 Posts
yeah i saw the same one last week going south on blackstone. looks like rsp, wingless, with veilside sides and rear. Never seen it around before though. I tried to catch up but got caught up in traffic.

·
1002hp denim blue beast
1,313 Posts
the blue supra you guys all saw it was me.i was having my car alignment done on blackstone just before herndon, at the firestone.the worst day of my life car was parked when some teen back into the right rear end!also that same night went to a party in the south side and got my front lip barrowed...gerrrrr

·
7mge power
1,038 Posts
mk4 supra

Anyone know who drives a dark navy blue mk4 supra. Saw him awhile driving towards Fresno State. I was in my supra at the time. Think he's a na, wingless. Looks pretty stock except for the paint and rims. He's an asian guy. If i ddnt know, I would say it's justin, jeff brother or unless he sold it to a asian guy.

·
1002hp denim blue beast
1,313 Posts
saw two black mk4 going north on 99 just before shield they were both on the far left lane going pretty fast!( i was doing 70mph)

the first one look fairly stock no front mount,just rims.the second one that past by was turbo though.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Who’s in the black mk3 w chrome tt wheels? I was in the pumped up white 86’ 22rte truck this morning? Also think you were the same guy I was next to last night on palm in my white dodge dually.

·
Lee's Car Stereo-Cen Cal
308 Posts
Anyone know who drives a dark navy blue mk4 supra. Saw him awhile driving towards Fresno State. I was in my supra at the time. Think he's a na, wingless. Looks pretty stock except for the paint and rims. He's an asian guy. If i ddnt know, I would say it's justin, jeff brother or unless he sold it to a asian guy.
i think that my couusin wingless n/a he from visalia also............goes to fresno state

121 - 140 of 454 Posts