Supra Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

· Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

For all those who dont know the back story here is the original thread:

http://www.houston-imports.com/forums/showthread.php?t=528757

Going to be going on pretty much all day so stop by and support a local car enthusiast and his family if you can. If you are unsure if we will still be there later in the evening give me a call at the shop and I will have the phone on me all day.

Thanks for everyone who has already donated or helped in one way or another

Evan
Secret Services Auto
Humble, Tx
281-358-0009

· Registered
5,095 Posts
We've got a meet going on that night so this might be a great opportunity to go there with the gang!

What time will it be going on till?

· Registered
2,301 Posts
I will try to come during the day but will be there with the rest of the group later that night.

Once again, thanks for pointing me to 3rd Coast Turbo, Enrique is a cool dude. I am glad there is a place to take my turbo to or any powercoating done close to the house.

· Always playing catch up
2,058 Posts
ah was just coming to do this myself, I will be there with my dad's miata since the supra is down. if anyone wants to roll up from the west side let me know.

<l><l>

· Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
As a friend it hurts me to even type this but Chadmod isn't going to make it. They have said he is brain dead. I would have never thought that i would have to send this about one of my best friends. They are going to donate his organs so he can still live on in someone else. They are giving him 24-36hrs.

Rowboatproductions
Gilbert
:'(

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.