Supra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 2406 Posts

·
Registered
17,677 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK here's the deal, the SF moderators don't have the time to keep all threads free of "internet wars", trolling, etc. etc.

Yet some people hate the BS and fighting that has ruined the other LFA thread and it has gotten to the point that meaningful LFA posts are buried by the BS.

So lets keep this thread BS free (of course anyone is welcome to post here). That includes both sides, those who like me love the LFA and those who hate the LFA (lets not name names here, we don't need to start a "fight"). If you don't have something constructive to add then please post it on the other LFA thread. I'm not saying that this thread shouldn't have comments such as:

"I think car ABC is better for the money than the LFA". But lets keep troll-ing (we all know what an internet troll is, someone that is just posting stuff to aggravate others and start an "internet war") attacks of the LFA off this thread.

The same holds true for those of us that love the LFA and have perpetuated the BS on the other thread (like myself). So likewise it's ok to say stuff such as:

"I think the LFA is better than car ABC" but likewise lets keep the troll-ing attacks away from here. So for instance if member XYZ likes car ABC and hates the LFA then lets not instigate a fight on the LFA thread by insulting car ABC since we know that will get member XYZ upset.

I'm pretty sure if we keep the thread BS free EITHER side (LFA lovers or haters) could be subject to at least a temporary ban if they attack the other side.

I'm sure this thread will get less hits (a lot of people like the fighting even if they don't like to admit it:)) but that's ok as long as it stays clean of BS and centered around the LFA.

Does this sound like a good deal?

So here's the last meaningfull post from the other LFA thread:

·
Registered
1,986 Posts
My two qualms with the car are the colored steering wheel, and the carbon fiber key.

Both kind of "boy racer"-ish for such an expensive supercar

·
Registered
17,677 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
My two qualms with the car are the colored steering wheel, and the carbon fiber key.

Both kind of "boy racer"-ish for such an expensive supercar
The key has no "fix" (although I personally liked it in person) but the steering wheel can be optioned out pretty much any way you want:)

·
ex BPU'er
5,095 Posts
So... like I was saying in the other thread... I finally had a chance to see this car at the NYIAS. I was not 100% satisfied with its looks in pictures (mainly the front end). It honestly looked like an updated Supra. HOWEVER, at the show... My God. It is phenomenal. It has such a presence. Dare I say it looked more exotic than a Murcielago?

·
Registered
17,677 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
So... like I was saying in the other thread... I finally had a chance to see this car at the NYIAS. I was not 100% satisfied with its looks in pictures (mainly the front end). It honestly looked like an updated Supra. HOWEVER, at the show... My God. It is phenomenal. It has such a presence. Dare I say it looked more exotic than a Murcielago?
What color was the one at NYIAS? I have only seen white, yellow and orange in person but from pics I like red, black and white the best.

And yes, pictures don't do the car justice.

·
Administrator
17,272 Posts
Guys, I don't have time to actively police these threads, so I'm relying on all of you to stay on topic (as the OP asked for). If I'm asked to show up again it will be either to alter your credentials so that you're no longer welcome in the Other Cars sub-forum or to ban you. Thanks for playing, and please play nicely.

·
Registered
17,677 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·

·
iSketch Master!
9,044 Posts
Seriously Hammer? Jesus.

When are they ever going to test the Ring version? I think that orange for the Ring car is one of the best colors on the car. It'd be nice to see them field a car in the FIA GT series. Arent there homologation rules? If so do the LFA's production numbers qualify for that series? It'd fit into GT3 I assume. Also glad to see no one has ordered the flat black so far!

Alex

·
Registered
17,677 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Can someone create one for the GTR?
Both threads started out ok.
Not a bad idea, why don't you start a thread like that yourself? (Anyone can do it)

But lets try to stay on topic here:)

1 - 20 of 2406 Posts