Supra Forums banner

1021 - 1034 of 1034 Posts

·
Registered
306 Posts
Alright now looking at a set of CCW SP500's with supra fitment and offsets. 18x10 for the fronts and 18x11 for the rear. Would these clear a BBK or even the stock turbo supra brakes? The seller used to have them on his supra but with the N/A brakes.

·
Wheel Fitment Guru
3,959 Posts
Alright now looking at a set of CCW SP500's with supra fitment and offsets. 18x10 for the fronts and 18x11 for the rear. Would these clear a BBK or even the stock turbo supra brakes? The seller used to have them on his supra but with the N/A brakes.
They should fit the OEM brakes TT brakes. Big brake kit? Not sure.

R.K.

·
Game Over
1,208 Posts
If he's willing to work with you, send him a template of the BBK you have in mind and have him check the clearance on it. That's one way for sure.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Anyone who have tried running Work Meister S1 P3 19” with Stoptech BBK installed?

I’m going back and forth with Work, but for them it seems to be impossible

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
i recorded mark7m001.mp3
2,059 Posts
Anyone who have tried running Work Meister S1 P3 19” with Stoptech BBK installed?

I’m going back and forth with Work, but for them it seems to be impossible

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
If you’re referring the to Stoptech ST60 I have them in conjunction with 19” Meisters. But I was able to confirm fitment with a template fitted up to the wheels before I bought them

they’re close (2-3mm) but no issues at all. for reference my fronts are 19x9.5 +24 but I don’t know which disk type the faces are.

·
Wheel Fitment Guru
3,959 Posts
If you’re referring the to Stoptech ST60 I have them in conjunction with 19” Meisters. But I was able to confirm fitment with a template fitted up to the wheels before I bought them View attachment 245649

they’re close (2-3mm) but no issues at all. for reference my fronts are 19x9.5 +24 but I don’t know which disk type the faces are.
If its a 9.5" wide front and its +24 then its an R-disk.

But looking at your wheel and fitment, those can't be +24 9.5" wide. They don't poke really. Plus those look like 245's on the front and look pretty square on there. Are you sure they're not 9" wide? Because if they were, then they still come in a +24 but a T-disk which has even more caliper clearance.

R.K.

·
Registered
43 Posts

But looking at your wheel and fitment, those can't be +24 9.5" wide. They don't poke really. Plus those look like 245's on the front and look pretty square on there. Are you sure they're not 9" wide? Because if they were, then they still come in a +24 but a T-disk which has even more caliper clearance.

R.K.
This is what Work suggested for me:

Meister S1 3P
19x9.5J ET43 T" (needs spacer)
19x11.5 ET37 R" ( this is the maximum ET)

But I don't think this will fit :(

·
Wheel Fitment Guru
3,959 Posts
This is what Work suggested for me:

Meister S1 3P
19x9.5J ET43 T" (needs spacer)
19x11.5 ET37 R" ( this is the maximum ET)

But I don't think this will fit :(
Completely wrong fitment.

If the guy above you has an r-disk, then you should be fine. For some reason I think he has a 9" wide wheel with a T-disk.

For the rears, get a 19x11.5" O-disk +48 (I'm assuming you're only installing the bbk on the front and you have your rear fenders rolled).

Also, did you send Work your caliper/brake information? If so then WORK is very conservative. If they insist, get the T-disk with a +30 in a 9.5" wheel. It will be 7mm more aggressive than the R-disk; if you can get away with running a R-disk, get the +37 in a 9.5" wheel.

R.K.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Completely wrong fitment.

If the guy above you has an r-disk, then you should be fine. For some reason I think he has a 9" wide wheel with a T-disk.

For the rears, get a 19x11.5" O-disk +48 (I'm assuming you're only installing the bbk on the front and you have your rear fenders rolled).

Also, did you send Work your caliper/brake information? If so then WORK is very conservative. If they insist, get the T-disk with a +30 in a 9.5" wheel. It will be 7mm more aggressive than the R-disk; if you can get away with running a R-disk, get the +37 in a 9.5" wheel.

R.K.
I also have BBK in the rear :)

I did send them a full detail write of the brakes.

·
Wheel Fitment Guru
3,959 Posts
I also have BBK in the rear :)

I did send them a full detail write of the brakes.
Also, did you send it to WORK Japan or a company that sells WORK wheels for clearance confirmation? My guy always sends the stuff off to WORK Japan for clearance confirmation and forwards me their broken English email back for my reference.

Then L-disk in the rear +44 19x11.5".

R.K.

·
i recorded mark7m001.mp3
2,059 Posts

R.K.
they’re definitely 9.5 +24 (inner barrels have the original work stickers with the spec indicated) tires are 245/35 RE71R slight stretch

front fenders are rolled and pulled a ton.....without that they aren’t close to fitting an untouched stock body. it’s possible the angle of the picture makes the tire look more square than it is.

·
Wheel Fitment Guru
3,959 Posts
they’re definitely 9.5 +24 (inner barrels have the original work stickers with the spec indicated) tires are 245/35 RE71R slight stretch

front fenders are rolled and pulled a ton.....without that they aren’t close to fitting an untouched stock body. it’s possible the angle of the picture makes the tire look more square than it is.
That's definitely great to know. Thanks for clearing that up.

R.K.

1021 - 1034 of 1034 Posts