Supra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 151 Posts

·
I love sequentials!
Joined
·
2,578 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Roll call for the Ocean City Maryland, 2006, Funk Master Flex Car show.

It'd be great to have a supra convey/convention going to this and hanging out down in OC together.

It would also be nice to have a group distribution list for speed traps :)


Registration can be had here:

http://www.occarshow.com/carreg2.asp


Who else is going?

1. Turbosupra (1994tt)
 

·
Finally single
Joined
·
1,123 Posts
I will be down there and most likely with the supra.


1. Turbosupra (1994tt)
2.BreakNeck
3.SupraMKIV2jz-GTE(94tt6spd)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,688 Posts
Be careful when driving through Easton, definitely follow the speed limit there as it slows down from like 55mph to like 35mph almost within a 1/4 mile. Also watch out in cambridge and the watch the bushes on the left side.
 

·
Flame Thrower
Joined
·
961 Posts
Imma be there too

1. Turbosupra (1994tt)
2.BreakNeck
3.SupraMKIV2jz-GTE(94tt6spd)
4.Supra_404 (1993NA-for now)
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
2,499 Posts
are you all showing or just going for the weekend? because i was gunna try and setup a weekend for the supra guys to go to OC if anyone is interested? i think it would be an awsome weekend. just curious
 

·
Finally single
Joined
·
1,123 Posts
Off topic: TurboSupra, I was reading another thread where you posted and saw your supra in your sig. Now i know i saw you at eisonhower saturday night and it looks like in the picture you were parked at the gas station up there, which confirms it. I was going to come up to you while you were at wendeys(i was in a friends car btw), but there was a shit load of people around your car. Do you go up there a lot?
 

·
JetFire
Joined
·
5,417 Posts
Me and the SC will be there. I'll post this in the NELOC forum on clublexus if you guys don't mind some of your cousins tagging along :) Hope we get a nice caravan going.

1. Turbosupra (1994tt)
2.BreakNeck
3.SupraMKIV2jz-GTE(94tt6spd)
4.Supra_404 (1993NA-for now)
5.t-dogg
6. cherplex (92SC w1JZ hopefully :bigthumb: )
 

·
Professional Slacker
Joined
·
270 Posts
i will def. be there especially since i missed the one earlier this month.

Dave O-
 

·
Finally single
Joined
·
1,123 Posts
BreakNeck said:
Have you guys been to the august show before? Is it as big or as good as the June show?
Yea, there arent as many "tuner cars" but there is still alot. Since its the funk master flex show, there will be lots of cars on dubs and shit. I dont even know if im gonna hit the show since they are all usaully the same ood rice. Costal highway is the real show in my opinion. lol.
 

·
Professional Slacker
Joined
·
270 Posts
SupraMKIV2jz-GTE said:
Yea, there arent as many "tuner cars" but there is still alot. Since its the funk master flex show, there will be lots of cars on dubs and shit. I dont even know if im gonna hit the show since they are all usaully the same ood rice. Costal highway is the real show in my opinion. lol.
hell yeah. the show is just a distraction compared to all the street racing and the cruising that goes down after dark.

Dave O-
 

·
I love sequentials!
Joined
·
2,578 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Hi,

I don't go up there a lot, that was the first time with the supra, I've been up once with the Lexus (in my sig) as well.

I was actually very surprised about all the attention this car gets, it's ridiculous!

But hey man, come up and say hello next time and introduce yourself. I usually just go up to hang out and meet people and what not, more then race. Do you have a supra, if so, why wasn't it at Eisenhower?



SupraMKIV2jz-GTE said:
Off topic: TurboSupra, I was reading another thread where you posted and saw your supra in your sig. Now i know i saw you at eisonhower saturday night and it looks like in the picture you were parked at the gas station up there, which confirms it. I was going to come up to you while you were at wendeys(i was in a friends car btw), but there was a shit load of people around your car. Do you go up there a lot?
 

·
Finally single
Joined
·
1,123 Posts
turbosupra said:
Hi,

I don't go up there a lot, that was the first time with the supra, I've been up once with the Lexus (in my sig) as well.

I was actually very surprised about all the attention this car gets, it's ridiculous!

But hey man, come up and say hello next time and introduce yourself. I usually just go up to hang out and meet people and what not, more then race. Do you have a supra, if so, why wasn't it at Eisenhower?
Yea i go up there every so often, but i have never taken my supra. I might soon, but i usaully just ride with other people. Yea next time ill say hi. lol.
 

·
I love sequentials!
Joined
·
2,578 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Definitely do so!

Just remind me who you are when you do, I have a really crappy memory!


SupraMKIV2jz-GTE said:
Yea i go up there every so often, but i have never taken my supra. I might soon, but i usaully just ride with other people. Yea next time ill say hi. lol.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,688 Posts
boosted9974 said:
hell yeah. the show is just a distraction compared to all the street racing and the cruising that goes down after dark.

Dave O-

Street racing in Ocean City :lol: I wouldn't do it anywhere below 62nd street, just too many people and too congested.
 

·
Finally single
Joined
·
1,123 Posts
Alex D said:
Street racing in Ocean City :lol: I wouldn't do it anywhere below 62nd street, just too many people and too congested.
Werd, popo's everywhere, j-walkers and shit... very scetchy, but if its late on the northern end its usaully wide open.
 

·
Bad Karma Supra
Joined
·
2,783 Posts
I think I'll be down with the Supra, no chance there's a dyno or anything eh?!
 
1 - 20 of 151 Posts
Top