Supra Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Highway Demon
2,898 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello all, this post is to officially announce that i will not be executing the EOS (End Of Summer) supra meet this year.. last year we had such a great time and the meet was a great success that i wanted to make it an annual thing with different activities and possibly locations for every year that passes..my whole outlook on the planning of the meet was to make each year better then the last, but unfortunately this year is just not my year and i have came into alot of different hardships that i need to deal with.. for those of you that have talked to me in person in which case was the only time i would have divulged any information about the plans that i had in mind i apologize if i had gotten you excited to go to the meet and am suddenly pulling out of proceeding with it.. i have no clue as to if you guys were looking fwd to this meet or not but if i in any way dissapointed you i apologize.. and just because i am not proceeding with the meet i had in mind does not mean that someone else cannot step in and take the task of planning this years EOS meet.. i will still want to pull off the meet i have in mind but unfortunately not this year.. perhaps the next year or another meet that i can plan when i am more better situated.. Thanks to all for the kind words and encouragement from last years EOS meet.. i hope to be able to do this for you guys next year.. when the time is right we will have some great surprizes in store for you guys at the next meet we will plan..

I just want to say thanks to all for the kind words and encouragement from last year again on behalf of both gixxer_drew, Racetune and myself.. we are all looking fwd to planning more meets for the NorCal supra community.

Brian Lee

·
Registered
1,882 Posts
I was really hoping for your meet!

I really hope whatever has come up doesn't get too bad and only gets better for you. Best of luck!

·
Registered
1,009 Posts
I hate for you to pull out of the meet, but per our conversations online I understand why you are doing this. Im sure the next meet you plan will surpass last years event. Ill talk to you soon.

Carlo

·
Highway Demon
2,898 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
thanks guys.. hopefully i can get back in the swing of things in time for silv.. if i do i will be planning on driving to socal and perhaps meeting up with my old buddy curtis and then leaving from socal with him to drive to vegas..

Brian

·
Bert's Ban Club
1,637 Posts
damn brian, i was looking forward to this big time, especially after what u said u were trying to make happen there.

it's ok though, don't want to make this situation any harder on you since it seems you're havin some problems. good luck, hopefully i'll see you at starbucks sometime. don't be afraid to go out, the cops there are still chill as ever. take it easy man.

-john

·
@llcoolgene
662 Posts
NO B..SAy it aint' so....say it aint sOOooo =*(

·
Premium Member
6,130 Posts
VINZE said:
FUCK YOU HOOKER! Throw the meet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:wtflol: heheh... good luck with everything Brian... i'll look forward to your next meet :) aight peace :chicken:

·
Original Owner
3,975 Posts
well, cmon guys

im sure some one else can step up and help with planning,

brian can't be the mother to all the supra meets up there...

MAN UP! SOMEONE BUY A GRILL , SOMEONE FIND A LOCATION, SOMEONE GET THE GIRLS< the meet shall LIVE!>

·
Registered
219 Posts
Good luck w/ everything brian. Life isn't supposed to be easy. Just a bunch of ups and downs...

Next year, hopefully you'll be back in business.

·
Highway Demon
2,898 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
supra_onna95 said:
I was really hoping for your meet!

I really hope whatever has come up doesn't get too bad and only gets better for you. Best of luck!
judging from the pics you threw a hell of a meet yourself.. i wish i could have followed up with another sick ass meet to cap off the end of the summer but things are just a little to hard for me right now with everything that has transpired in the past 4-5months of my life.

i'll be back at bringing home another good meet next year, but for now for my own sake i must sit this one out.. i just wanted to say thanks to all for the kind words and that you guys all rock :rockon: and that means you too Vinze lol.. to give you guys just a little taste of whats happened to me in the past 5 months as i don't want to drag my entire life onto the forums for all to see.. i am no longer getting married this year and now am single.. now remember.. this is just a lil taste of the bad things.. life can be worse so i am not complaining.. i don't want to make this into a big issue so please no questions or comments about that and lets just leave it at that.. but just please understand that it hurts me to not be able to go through with the EOS meet either, as i have been planning things with Drew ever since the end of last years meet. although i may not be throwing an EOS meet this year i hope someone else can step forward and take the task of doing it this year.. i am determined to come back next year strong for the EOS meet and make this an annual thing.. once again.. thanks for all the support from all you guys.. lets hope nothing gets in the way of this again next year..

Brian Lee

·
Supra + DSM = heaven
3,946 Posts
Hey guys I can still work with someone to plan the drive. The biggest thing was that last year I was scoping out possible locations driving all over to check out roads for the drive and that stuff I just dont have time for this year. I have SCCA and SCTA racing seasons overlapping, trying really hard to run in Bonneville speedweek this year. So I am out racing pretty much every other weekend and work is having mild instability with contracts so I am boincing all over the place. I still have all the ideas but just none of the time so I can help out if anyone is willing to take over with the time consuming end of it. I think this years drive needs to move to north bay with the police crack down, devils slide closure has pushed racers eastward and the east bay touges are overcrowded and patrolled.
It doesnt even matter if your not speeding as a group. 30 fixed up cars in a row looks like a payday to the cops.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts