Supra Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
(overspooled)
2,836 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have blitz type 03's with +35 offsets...(18x10)
what is the widest tire I can go with...I am willing to roll the fenders, but nothing more than that to the body. Thanks, and if anyone has pics I'd love to see em'

·
Registered
1,098 Posts
I have 18x10's with a +36 in the rear with 285/35 's and I'm lowered on TEIN coilovers (pretty low). I'm rubbing on stock fenders but after I roll the fenders they should be fine.

These are the best pics I have right now but you can kind of see how flush they are. Let me know if you want some more and I'll try to take some today or tomorrow.

·
(overspooled)
2,836 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks man, I have the same tein setup as well. I will probably get some 285's. Need something real sticky though if I'm going to be limitted for that width.

·
iSketch Master!
9,044 Posts
Brian,

They have the Advan Neova's in 285/30 and 295/30 and they are one of the best. But also have a HUGE price tag. If you roll them I think you can still get a 315 under there. hopefully :p

Otherwise you can go with the BFG DR's again since they have a 275/35 and a 295/35. Much cheaper than the Neova's as well.

Alex

·
(overspooled)
2,836 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
hmmmm.....those advans are nice....but 3 something a piece is pushing it ;).
I think 315's would be too wide, but I bet the car would hook up nice with them....
Drop me a line if youre around later, might be able to drop those tools by....

1 - 6 of 6 Posts