Supra Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,655 Posts
I've had 8 bug's so far including a 10 sec car. They are great and fun car's to have. Also cheap and easy to work on.Too bad they are hard to find now and they are asking way too much money for them too. One day I'll get another one. 57 ragtop with a "mild" street set up.

·
Registered
199 Posts
kerry1 said:
I've had 8 bug's so far including a 10 sec car. They are great and fun car's to have. Also cheap and easy to work on.Too bad they are hard to find now and they are asking way too much money for them too. One day I'll get another one. 57 ragtop with a "mild" street set up.
That's a crazy little car in the vid.

What type of set up were you running when you had the 10 sec bug?

·
Registered
1,655 Posts
my91talontsi said:
That's a crazy little car in the vid.

What type of set up were you running when you had the 10 sec bug?
2275 cc built motor, 13:1 compression, dual ported 48's, superflow heads, neal linkage, 10 qt oil system, msd, 3 inch custom exhaust, built tranny, jean berg axles, straight cut gears, to honest too much stuff to remember. I know I had about 10k in just engine and tranny and that was back in the early 90's! Great car though. Nothing better then killing a 75k ZR1 or bike back then with that peach bug. If she got good traction on the street, she would lift those little front 135's right off the ground. Ahh good time's.

·
Registered
199 Posts
kerry1 said:
2275 cc built motor, 13:1 compression, dual ported 48's, superflow heads, neal linkage, 10 qt oil system, msd, 3 inch custom exhaust, built tranny, jean berg axles, straight cut gears, to honest too much stuff to remember. I know I had about 10k in just engine and tranny and that was back in the early 90's! Great car though. Nothing better then killing a 75k ZR1 or bike back then with that peach bug. If she got good traction on the street, she would lift those little front 135's right off the ground. Ahh good time's.
Sounds like a blast!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts