Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just saw the commercial .. i was like, hey a mk4 with a kit .. i mean .. a hyundai ... oh no!

anyone else notice the similarity.

·
Twin-Turbos 2X the Proble
806 Posts
I saw them at the auto show, pretty frighting, with a big wing on the back, sure does look familiar.

---------------------------------
88T

·
Moderator, megalos ntabatzis!!
4,409 Posts
i think its a nice car for the money, just not for me... and yes i also thought it resembled a supra, especially w/o a spoiler!

L

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
heheeheh

WTF
celica look like RSX

now tiburon and supra

haha i wish toyota make one to look like a ferrari for me

lam

W

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
It does look alittle like a fat mk4, especially in the lights, but it really looks a lot more like the upcoming '04 Porsche GT.

Tiburon

E

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Its a great car for the money I think its good that you can get cheap cars that look good!

·
Buddy thought I had a NA
2,463 Posts
one thing thou it look alot better then it used to look like

·
Registered
945 Posts
Hyundai has gone all out on that little bugger. Still carries some baggage of the older tiburon and S-coupe names, and being a Hyundai (they should have rebadged it and let the tiburon die...bad lineage for what this car has become...then again, the Mk I was ugly as crap too, and that came out alright IMHO). However, I had the opportunity to test drive one recently...good seating and interior appearance (feels much like the celica), great fit and finish, and that little 6 under the hood pulls damn hard from the line. I think they have a finally stepped into the real sport compact category and will give the RSX and Celica runs for the dough. The lower price may be the deciding factor for a lot of people. They finally have a winner!

BTW, Nose is close to the Supra due to the lighting...but the profile is almost identical to the 350Z...

Bob

·
What do u mean?Its Stock!
765 Posts
I saw one the other day here in Manhattan and from far i said to my friend that looks like a Supra..then he starting laughing at me and said its a Hyundai!

oh well, thank God I like my MK3 more than the MKIV

·
Registered
40 Posts
The #1 reason Hyundais are so cheap is because they put very limited funds into R&D. They just steal other companies' designs. They've leeched designs from Mercedes-Benz, Nissan, and Toyota.

And can you believe that car is FWD? Oh my.

·
I work on cars for free!!
503 Posts
My bud bought one about a month or so ago, like 2 weeks after they got to canada. Its a nice little car. The int is nice, seats I found were really nice. He bought the 4 banger (old tib engine) aint got to much balls but its a nice looking car. The 3 cats on the 4 banger aint helpin to much either (well 2 big cats the other might be a res) I think the v6 as potential in the SC market. Just give it a year untill you start seen the superchaged and turboed ones.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts