Supra Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently took off some of my ic piping, throttle body, and intake mani to find a good amount of oil residue building up in my piping.
Would this be turbo seal related? My car boost's hard, no sign of turbo failure, just did comp. test last week, that was fine.
What could this be?
I use mobil 1 as well.

-Matt

W

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
You are probably fine. Remember that your engine's PCV blows into the intake, and some oil and residue is normal. If your compression is fine amd your turbo is boosting normally, it sounds typical to me.

T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks for the advice...this should probably be in tech but when I tried to repost it nothing but a wall of "server is maxed out, installing twin t66 shit"

-Matt

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
get a oil catch tank.

that's wat t's for..

I have one too.. from greddy... the only problem is.. .. WHERE THE FUCK DO I PUT THIS??? I have it sitting on my desk... cuz I can't put it anywhere..

·
Super Moderator!!ON PATROL ALL OVER!!
10,459 Posts
put it in my hands !;)
DevilChrist said:
get a oil catch tank.

that's wat t's for..

I have one too.. from greddy... the only problem is.. .. WHERE THE FUCK DO I PUT THIS??? I have it sitting on my desk... cuz I can't put it anywhere..

·
Registered
362 Posts
DevilChrist said:
get a oil catch tank.

that's wat t's for..

That's what electric fans are for, to make room for stuff like catch cans :D

Flavio

1 - 6 of 6 Posts