Supra Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Alpha Racing
217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
An upcoming oil company wanted to know about the current oil that we are currently using. Please feel free to answer these 6 questions. Thanks!

1. Do you use synthetic or conventional motor oil?

2. Which brand of motor oil do you currently use?

3. Ideally, what benefits do you expect from your motor oul? Please check all that apply. Feel free to write in additional benefits.

Better Performance

Environmentally Safe

Long Life (over 10,000 miles)

Reduced Emissions

Other:

4. Please rank these benefits from 1 to 5j in order of importance. The most importnat is 1, the second most important is 2, etc. Please number each only once.

Better Performance

Environmentally Safe

Reduced Emissions

Other:

5. Do you feel that your current motor oul company understands/supports your lifestyle?

Yes, Completely

Somewhat

Not at all

6. Is it important to you that your motor oil company understands/supports your lifestyle?

Yes, Completely

Somewhat

Not at all

·
Registered
1,902 Posts
Oh, what tha hell, i'm bored!

AMSOIL Pure Synthetic. Proven to be the best.

See First question!

3. Ideally, what benefits do you expect from your motor oil? Please check all that apply. Feel free to write in additional benefits.

Better Performance:
:bigthumb:

Environmentally Safe: Not a huge concern

Long Life (over 10,000 miles) I would never run my Supra over 3K miles on ANY oil!

Reduced Emissions:
Wouldn't hurt

Other: Heat Protection

4. Please rank these benefits from 1 to 5 in order of importance. The most importnat is 1, the second most important is 2, etc. Please number each only once.

Better Performance 2

Environmentally Safe 5

Long Life (over 10,000 miles) 4

Reduced Emissions 3

Other: Heat Protection 1

5. Do you feel that your current motor oul company understands/supports your lifestyle? Oh yeah! I'm an Amsoil Dealer and i can't say enough good things about their company and their products.

Yes, Completely

Somewhat

Not at all

6. Is it important to you that your motor oil company understands/supports your lifestyle?

Yes, Completely

Somewhat

Not at all

·
Very Senior Member
10,067 Posts
Frankie Five said:
An upcoming oil company wanted to know about the current oil that we are currently using. Please feel free to answer these 6 questions. Thanks!

Yes, Completely

Somewhat

Not at all
WTH does that mean?

Is this some tree-hugging "oil" company? Are they aiming at the gay market? :wtflol:

·
Registered
236 Posts

conventional

shell rotella T 15w40

3. Ideally, what benefits do you expect from your motor oul? Please check all that apply. Feel free to write in additional benefits.

well it does have advanced soot control so I suppose thats good for the enviroment.

4. Please rank these benefits from 1 to 5j in order of importance. The most importnat is 1, the second most important is 2, etc. Please number each only once.

Better Performance1

Environmentally Safe3

Long Life (over 10,000 miles)2

Reduced Emissions4

Other:

5. Do you feel that your current motor oul company understands/supports your lifestyle?

Yes, Completely

Yes, Completely

this is in my diesel truck

·
You Can [Not] Advance
2,871 Posts

Synthetic

Redline 10w30. About to change it to 10w30 Mobil1 since I couldnt find redline when I went to go buy some oil.

Better Performance
Environmentally Safe
Reduced Emissions
Other: Keeping my engine in check. Well you know doing what its supposed to do

Better Performance - 1
Environmentally Safe - 4
Long Life (over 10,000 miles) - 2
Reduced Emissions - 3

The hell do I care what they think I do with my "lifestyle" or what kind of style it is.

Back to five for this one

1 - 6 of 6 Posts