Supra Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK so I didnt think i had any leaks so i switched to synthetic, now it leaks like a mofo which i know is normal. I am going back to normal oil now. Do you think this will stop the leak? Also what whould be a good thicker oil for the hot summer ? I use 10w30 now and I'm thinking of going for a 20wt or somthing like that....

·
Not ur jizz, not ur bizz
6,571 Posts
antiskier said:
OK so I didnt think i had any leaks so i switched to synthetic, now it leaks like a mofo which i know is normal. I am going back to normal oil now. Do you think this will stop the leak? Also what whould be a good thicker oil for the hot summer ? I use 10w30 now and I'm thinking of going for a 20wt or somthing like that....

k, any oil leak is never considered normal.

your either too lazy or too poor to fix your oil leak problem.

and use 20 50 :)

sorry bout what happened, i dont wanna come off sounding like an a-hole, but i didnt know any other way to say it to ya.

·
Registered
212 Posts
Check and see where you are leaking. I thought i was leaking around my hg but it was the turbo and the valve cover gasket... scared me.

·
HKS T51R
2,732 Posts

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Johnny Dangerously said:
k, any oil leak is never considered normal.

your either too lazy or too poor to fix your oil leak problem.

and use 20 50 :)

sorry bout what happened, i dont wanna come off sounding like an a-hole, but i didnt know any other way to say it to ya.

thanks for the advice. When i said normal i meant that the possiblity of leaks is normal when switching to synthetic i shoulda been more clear.... anyhow i think i'll try some 20 50

Jordan

1 - 5 of 5 Posts