Supra Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· LEADED FUEL ONLY
2,225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So what is everyone using for filters now that the 90915-YZZB9 has been discontinued? Everything that I can find is superceeded to the 90915-YZZD1 filter. I'm guessing that D1 filter is a cheap Fram made POS and doesn't have the filtering media that the YZZB9 did.

The 90915-20004 has the same filtering media that the B9 did, but that is also discontinued. They're even taking the longer filters away from us.

The Moile 1 and both the US made and the Japan made TRD filters are junk compared to that superior filtering media of the 20004 and YZZB9.

G

·
Won't most filters that fit fords fit our cars since they are the same thread pitch and seat area? i.e. canton, wix, etc. Those seem to be very highly rated filters?

· LEADED FUEL ONLY
2,225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
My goal is to NOT run one of those Taiwanese made filters.

I have one of the last 9-915-20004 filters sitting here on my desk. Wondering if I keep ti for mey car, put it on the land cruiser, or ebay it in 3 years for $15. :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.