Supra Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
When cars say, "NO MORE!"
2,112 Posts
i cant really tell how much oil is in there from the pictures. is it actually puddling in there or is it just a coating? Pcv valve could cause that, oil from the turbos, normal blowby, etc. If it is just a coating in there it is normal. If it is more like actually puddling in there it is not.

I would suggest pulling off one of your I/C pipes to see if it is covered in oil first.

·
Registered
234 Posts
Normal

·
Registered
185 Posts
I would say that is normal in most situations, but I would not say it is correct. Bottom line is most turbo cars collect oil in intake and plumbing, ect. but honestly you shouln't. Clean everything up, change your PCV and run a GOOD catch can there and at the breather port. Check for oil before and after turbo compressor if you have more oil in the outlet than the intake, your turbo is leaking. Other than those 3 places, oil cannot get into the intake. BTW, you DON'T want oil going into your motor, it just makes a mess of things.

Also instead of running a catch can, you can run an exhaust drawn PCV system, those are awesome.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts