Supra Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys I have this oil leak like for a month and I change all the front seals and the valve cover seals and fixed the oil pan also and still leaking oil and I cant find it help me please guys!, also when Iam driving it and step all the gas pedal and shift it throws blue with white smoke and there's also oil in the turbo piping I thought it was the turbo and put a rebuild one and still the same. WHAT CAN IT BE GUYS HELP ME!

·
function > form
512 Posts
Did you install the cam seals correctly? I installed my first set wrong, and it leaked even more. You can't just push the seal straight onto the cam. Be sure the seal has oil on the contact area, and install it at an angle, so one side of the seal contacts the cam first. Then press down lightly, and "swing" the other side of the seal around and onto the cam.

If not the cam seal, but you know it's an oil leak from up top, it could be the CPS o-ring.

The blue and white smoke is probably a blown turbo. The coolant and oil are blowing past the turbine seal, hence the colors.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I think the oil leak its coming from the top, the timing belt is covered with oil also my hood from inside. could it be the cam seals, because I just put a news ones and thought that was the problem and still the same.

·
Registered
1,480 Posts
If it's leaking onto the timing belt I suspect one of the following: oil pump drive seal, crankshaft seal, cam seals or the packing which goes in between the lower timing plate and the headgasket.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts