Supra Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

· Registered
1,297 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi!

I do not have the car here and do not really remember... is the oil pan on the N/A faced forward or backwards?

And is there anybody selling conversion kits to change the opposite way?

Regards

Fred

· Registered
1,297 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi

Yes, that`s what I`m asking...sometimes my written english ain`t that good...hehe... So, Is there any other oil pan that will fit the engine to make it front sump`?

Fred

· Registered
1,297 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hi

Ok, thanks.... anyone got the part number for that?

Fred

· The Great Kruso
4,230 Posts
You can make it front sump but it will not clear the Supra subframe. Are you retrofitting this into another chasis?

· Registered
1,297 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hi

Yes, it`s going into a another chassi! Building mine to stock! :-(

· Registered
1,297 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hi

Well, sooner or later the government will bust my ass for going turbo and they will dyno my car and the fine for the increased hp gain on my setup will end up with a 70-80.000 USD fine and I just don`t have money for that. ASSHOLES!

So, I will gostock again and build myself another car that has been in Norway for more than 10 years. If a car has been in Norway for more than ten years there is no "fine" for increasing horspower and performance. It`s a weird rule, but since my Supra was imported to Norway in 2006 it has only been in Norway for 3 years. I also want a car that I`m not that afraid of and will then be able to have more fun and go crazy at the track!

There is a big chance that it will go into a BMW E30 chassi. I also will go with a standalone like electromotive TEC GT and if I want to do that with my supra I must remove my stock harness and I just don`twant to do that to my car.

It`s a sad sad country to own a car like this when it comes to increasing horsepower... :-(

Fred

· Registered
1,297 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Hi

Hi!

We got some nice bytches over here as well... sweden and Norway is much the same when it comes to honeys! :)

· Registered
1,297 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Hi

I'm pretty sure you will need the front sump oil pickup tube also.
Ok, so I will buy the GS300 oil pickup then and it bolts right up?

Fred

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.