Supra Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi gays!! I`m new to this forum, and this is my first post.. I live in Norway, and is probably the owner of Norways moust power-full MKIII, With 446rwhp and 680rwNm :) :)
The thing is that i wonder what low oilpress you mean is safe when the engine is idleing at normal operatin temp..? My car drops down to 2-3psi at the lowest, but it increses rapidly when i hit the throttle.. I dont trust the oilpress indicator either, its just a low-quality thing. I have checkt the oil level, oil condition etc i run on Mobile1 5W-50 oil. Tomorow i am going to try another indicator and change the oilfilters..
--Sorry if my typing is wrong someplace, i`am a Norwegian you know :bigthumb: --

G

·
Sounds like you know what your doing for the most part. For me good oil pressure is knowing that the cams are always getting plenty of oil at idle.

As for your English it's pretty good... You should change "Hi gays" to "Hi guys" though...

-Dave

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
MinesBetter said:
Sounds like you know what your doing for the most part. For me good oil pressure is knowing that the cams are always getting plenty of oil at idle.

As for your English it's pretty good... You should change "Hi gays" to "Hi guys" though...

-Dave
Hehe.. sorry..I have noted that down! I think there is a difference between "gay" and "guy"..

1 - 4 of 4 Posts