Supra Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
619 Posts
hey man! looks awesome, my new desktop, thanks, lol as if i had a 30" monitor...lol

what kinda silver is that, not alpine right?

Take care,
Yann

·
Banned
1,433 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Its Lambo QS. The pics should resize when the finish loading? They do so correct?

·
Banned
1,433 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks
The front is old school bomex, sides are molded stillens (shaved), rear is a VIS fiberglass molded numper.
Kinda pieced together a bunch of parts and the end result is boom. I love it.

·
Premium Member
7,335 Posts
I'm also a red/tan, was curious how much it cost for the full color change, and is there anything hidden that is still red? You can PM me if you'd like. Thanks.

·
Hardtop >
1,139 Posts
Its lookin great man! The only thing that i see in the pics that isnt right is the way the CF center is installed on your RMM wing. You installed it upside down. The curve on yours is going the wrong way. Yours is curving down, it should be curving upwards. In this pic youll see what it should look like when installed: http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j275/dannyqs/katie066.jpg
In your pic you can see yours is curving down: http://www.we-todd-did-racing.com/wetoddimage.wtdr/wMTIyNzY3MTZzNDEzZGZkMzF5NTQx.jpg
Other then that though it looks amazing!

·
Banned
1,570 Posts
I love the car, but I REALLY wish you went with different sides. Those do not flow too well with the front and rear of your car, and bulge like hell where the brake ducts are. I believe those are stillen??

Anyways gorgeous car nonetheless.

·
Banned
1,433 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
"The wing was jsut thrown together. Its not nearly close to being done and only 2 bolts hold it on..lol

The sides are stillena nd i wanted that bulge look. They are shaved and look a whole lot better in person. It flows well for my taste.

The wheels are CCW SP500s. Do a search on here for ccw and you will find them alot.

Complete coloir change cost me alot. I would say it would be well into the $6000 range to do it right.

I need to take some more pics of the complete side so it gives it more justice.

Thanks for the comments, both good and bad...i love them all.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts