Supra Forums banner
21 - 28 of 28 Posts
Discussion starter · #21 · (Edited)
T4 60-1 with a .70 ar ratio cold side and an "O" trim .70 ar hot side. Clifton recommended this one, and I couldnt be happier. I have owned/made several Turbo cars and I can tell this has lots of room for improvement and it is very driveable. I highly recommend this Turbo for all you MK3 guys just starting out. It should be pretty reliable up to and around 480 RWHP. My guess is 325-350 RWHP with the new 2mm HG the heavier 91 crank and less timing. I will let you know what it does once I do a Dyno run or a 1/4 mile.

Nice kill. :bigthumb:

THAT'S SWEET!!
Congrats looks awesome!!

Discussion starter · #24 ·
tried to post this as my sig so's you's can see's what I got but it seems that I can not exceed 500 characters. So here it was.

71, 240 Z, 7MGTE, junk yard motor, 2.0mm titan head gasket, ARP head studs, .70 A/R intake 60-1 T4 .70 A/R "O" trim exhaust, home brew XRPand earls turbo supply, cheep ebay wastegate, cheep ebay FMIC, 3.0" home made hard piping, cheep old motorcycle air filter Intake, Type R Bov (type R stands for REMOVED), Full 3” Downpipe and Stainless exhaust, Walbro 255 fuel pump, stock 440's, stock fuel pressure reg, old rusty stock pressure plate, stage 1 new stock toy clutch disc, Lex AFM, Apexi SAFC II (still in box), Apexi AVC-R (still at the place IM gonna buy it from), wideband (still at the place Im gonna purchase it from), 5 Zigen 17x8 front 17x9 rear, Nitto DR rear, Falken Azenis, Willwood 4 piston disc brakes all the way around with brake bial and line lock (arizona Z car), front, Coilover's with ride height and separate preload adjustment w/ 15 position damping adjustment, AZ Z CAR fully adjustable chromemoly control arms with adjustable camberplates at all four corners. AZ Z CAR billet moustache bar, 3.70 limited slip rear diff, front and rear big old sway bars, AZ Z CAR aluminum radiator. Cheapest Alpine head unit I can play my MP3's on, Crappy 10 yr old 6x9 speakers, and 300zx seats with inflatable lumbar support. and a Gettho swiss cheeze catch can. Oh almost forgot and a sweet Walmart antenna.

70, 240 Z, L28, 3 45DCOE's, HKS light flywheel, Headers, and cam (I think), AZ Z CAR Willwood disc brakes "old skool", big sway bars, complete fiberglass front hood and rear fenders, no interior, custom fiberglass dash w/ a ton of guages, removable steering wheel, FLAT Black primered a real chick magnet, except for the fact that they are always dirtyer when the get out of the car and usually dizzy with burning eyes from the gas fumes of a poor tune on the webers.

Ill fix the real sig later

21 - 28 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.