Supra Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
ส็็็็็็&
919 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so the car has been sitting in the garage for a few weeks and of course the battery is dead. I push it out and check the fluid levels in the battery(its always getting one dry cell so i filled it up) i jumped it off and let it sit for a good 10min with a good 7k rev every now and then. I noticed it wasnt regaining it charge because whenever it would rev and let off the lights on the dash would flicker. turned the car off and tried a start and once again absolutly nothing. I figure the batterty is GONE and so its time for a new one. I hear optima is a nice battery and probly end up getting one, where is the best place to get one? or is there another battery worth looking in to?

·
Super Moderator!!ON PATROL ALL OVER!!
10,459 Posts
optima yellow top !

·
ส็็็็็็&
919 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
so is the yellow that much better than the red? the only other thing im running off my battery are 4 nitrous solenoids

·
Super Moderator!!ON PATROL ALL OVER!!
10,459 Posts
yellow is a deep cycle its able to be discharged and recharged many times and not suffer any affects its good for cars with a systems or cars that run heavey loads(lots of electrical items)in it like mine!

if your running stock items in your car like radio ,and some extras like a boost contoler and turbo timer you will see little gain in this for that just get an interstate ultra megatron battery!
they work great i had tham and used them and never had a problem with them!

click her for red top info

click here ffor yellow top info

click here for intersate ultra megatron battery info

**get an interstate battery witha high CCAmps rating *****

1 - 7 of 7 Posts