Supra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 94 Posts

·
10'S BABY
3,835 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Ok Meet?

OK EDITED.......NEW INFO

April 24th around 2 P.M. at Sante Fe Cattle Co. just W of I-35 in Norman. Just to eat and chill for a bit. Everyone kool with that? For directions hit me up or Devin(Fozbo)

·
Nautical Blue MR2T
1,519 Posts
How about like Saturday night? Ill have to see. Im sure Ill be working so I doubt I could do a dinner (might be able to get off though), but Id surely be able to meet up with yall somewhere later.

·
7M Love
735 Posts
Santa Fe Cattle Co., it's a steakhouse kinda like an Outback, but a little less expensive. It's off of Interstate drive on the west side of I-35, north of Main, but south of Robinson. They have a pretty big parking lot.

*Date Change!*
We found out there were a few problems with the weekend of the 16th, so it has moved to April 24th, which is a Sunday. I sent out corrected PM's to those that I had already PMed.

Click here for directions

Address:
SANTA FE CATTLE CO
760 N INTERSTATE DR
NORMAN, OK
73072-4156

·
7M Love
735 Posts
Nice, maybe I'll have my exhaust done by then :/.

I just posted on Supra Mania about this meet, so hopefully we'll have more turn out.

·
Registered
315 Posts
Sunday is a great day for most of us here in Tulsa.
As long as the weather is nice you'll have at least 3 mkiv's.

·
7M Love
735 Posts
Nice.

While getting ready to leave from Taco Bell last night, a guy going to OU pulled up in a white 87 and asked me what year mine was. We started talking and I told him about the meet on the 24th. I told him the date and the place, but I didn't know the time. Being stupid I forgot all about getting contact info...

But anyways, do we want to set a time? I was thinking something like some time between 2pm and 4pm? Ideas?

·
Nautical Blue MR2T
1,519 Posts
Hrmm Sunday the 24th would prolly be good for me. Ill have to ask to be off that day. But it sounds like fun. Ill prolly be the only MR2 there... and what a poor prepresentation of the MR2 community Ill be :rolleyes: . Nah but I should hopefully have my knock sensor fixed by then so Ill at least be able to hit full boost again and not drown my engine in gas... Cant wait!

·
OU Alumni
396 Posts
hey, what's up guys, havent been on in awhile. i think last time i posted, po'kid couldnt drive. now he has a mr2 turbo? very nice. im still looking for an mkiv, but im leaning towards a kouki s14 240sx, they are extremely rare, look good, insurance is lower, and since they are a little bit cheaper i could turbo one almost immediately.
anyways, i will try and make it to the meet if i can, i havent seen any of yall recently. also, you guys should hit up 12th on friday nights, and import faceoff is this weekend. see ya.

bryan

·
Nautical Blue MR2T
1,519 Posts
Aw come on! We have to be able to cruise! But I guess if going and talking about eachother's cars and eating is what you old folks like to do... :rolleyes:

1 - 20 of 94 Posts