Supra Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
671 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
who wants to video tape me cutting my twins off with a sawzall???

·
Registered
671 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
dunno, probably dirftmotion's ct26 kit, just to get it rolling.

·
JZA70 448 rwhp everyday
2,994 Posts
whats up with your car being for sale !?

~scott

·
Registered
671 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
the twins are smoking, so I need to fix it before I sell.

·
Registered
671 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I have a Milwaukee 6 amp Sawzall 6509-21. Should take only 2 minutes for each turbo LOL

·
Matthew 6:33
887 Posts
That drift kit looks sweet. A .57 trim with a Bic DDP would be a really fun ride. Cheap too.

·
Project:: Reaper
1,401 Posts
not THAT cheap tho

$300 dp, 650 for CT26 57 trim, or have DM upgrade yours for 500 and then the 375 mani kit.

thats 1325 for the whole kit, or 1175 to have them upgrade yurs

thats a 61mm single kit for that price imo.

not bad if you already had the 7M stuff laying around.

·
Chris Dickens
3,027 Posts
not THAT cheap tho

$300 dp, 650 for CT26 57 trim, or have DM upgrade yours for 500 and then the 375 mani kit.

thats 1325 for the whole kit, or 1175 to have them upgrade yurs

thats a 61mm single kit for that price imo.

not bad if you already had the 7M stuff laying around.
:werd: some guy just put me up on game over on SM. I said $375 for DM kit, $500 to upgrade the CT26. But downpipe, intake, and IC pipe owned me. Downpipes are cheap however because you run any old 7M one. You could find an ebay one for $100. Of course you'll want to upgrade to the BIC DDP asap (hehe) down the road, but to get her running... And then the intake is nothing but a Pep Girls' Civic intake like the NA guys do, or a custom pipe from Joe's fish, chips, and mufflers. Maybe $100. IC pipe is where it would get a little more expensive.

·
Registered
1,834 Posts
That Driftmotion ct26 kit is nice, but it pisses me off! I went with my car down for over a year to make a custome single turbo kit for my car, cause there was nothing out there at the time and my twins were smoking. Took me a long time cause I am a poor college student. If they thing would have been out back in the day, oh man, I would have been running a long time ago! Grrr! But it's a nice go fast kit for our 1JZ's. I want to see dyno results with a 57 trim on a BIC downpipe.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts