Supra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
10'S BABY
3,835 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Ok Meet

How does everyone feel about having a small meet on Sunday June 5th? Just a small gathering like last time.

We could also do Sat the 4th. I get off at 6 that day. We could eat around 7 and then roll to 39th and cruise or watever....

June 26th would work also....In Tulsa? Whats everyone think?

·
Registered
315 Posts
I've got some more parts to install.
I would be able to make a later date.
I'm more partial to a Sat or Sunday event though.

·
Registered
484 Posts
I'm reposting what i posted at Ok-speed. June 26th (sunday) BBQ/Cookout at chandler park in the lower section. Trying to make this one the biggest Supra meet. What does everybody think? And Chandler Park is in West Tulsa

·
Registered
315 Posts
Chandler's great.
There's more than enough shade to get everyone out of the blistering sun.
The roads are winding and scenic.

I'd install these parts sooner if had more energy after work but we all have to make money to put into our cars somehow :)

·
Nautical Blue MR2T
1,519 Posts
This sounds good! As far as I know, Im down with June 26th. Lets get this set early (and maybe have a rainout date?) so we can get scheduled off work!

·
Registered
484 Posts
Well i'll provide most the food and drinks but i'd like for everybody to a little something if possible pop- ballpark franks - hamburger patties - cheese. you guys get the point. Norinshi - good point there is a lot of shade and nice backgrounds for pics and i drove by there yesterday and it seems calm and not too many people to bug us. So is June 26th a go?

·
10'S BABY
3,835 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 · (Edited)
Trev...Come on down on Fri...I'll try to take the weekend off and get down there fri evening. Anyone else too. I'll be going down there fri nite or sat. I'd like to dyno sometime in that area as well....Anyone else feel like dynoing?

·
10'S BABY
3,835 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 · (Edited)
Yes sure did Sadil. Fresh ones are in. Hope to be ready to tune by the 26th.
I understand you are going through some changes as well?

Sin..Something huh???????

Hey do you guys know anyone from the dyno? I can call them and talk to them about possibly setting us up and getting us a deal, but it may go a bit better if someone knows them or maybe someone could just stop in. Either way is kewl, just let me know. Not sure how many cars we are going to have that wish to dyno, but its just something to think about.

·
Registered
315 Posts
$45 for 3 pulls with the last 2 runs with a/f is the usual price.
First run will blow out carbon deposits.
The owner/operator is great.
His name is Chris Allen and he is willing to work out a dyno day.
I'll talk to him today.

1 - 20 of 50 Posts