Supra Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
493 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just bought some 550cc and one of them was stuck open and I had to remove them and put ZERO miles on the injectors so is it ok to use the o rings off of them again?

Thanks, Brady

·
TheFastCoonAss
6,086 Posts
On one hand you're you're thinking 0 miles, they won't leak, on the other hand, what if they do?
Personally I would rather take the time to go find new O-rings than to have to take the time to rip it all apart again if they do leak.....:dunno:

·
Premium Member
5,301 Posts
How do you know one is stuck open if you didn't put any miles on them? You had to have at least started the car right?

Cheap insurance, replace them and make sure you coat them in gas before you put them in.

·
Just some guy
1,682 Posts
About the only thing that will cause them to leak is a crack, pinch, or getting hard. Inspect them, if they're ok you shouldn't have a problem. However, since you have to ask in the first place, you may not know what to look for? Maybe good insurance for you to just get some new ones.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.