Supra Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Banned
3,235 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so im getting a nos kit today, and i never used the crap before. so any one have a recomendation on when i should spray it?

yes im going to use the nos. if all the domestics need to use it to beat me so ill just do the same. lol.

·
RoastBeefCurtain Commando
6,015 Posts
Just make sure to spray it at WOT. But really as long as at WOT, then you can spray whenever you have traction. I used to spray out of the hole on slicks. Streets I had to wait till like 3rd gear or so or else all hell would break loose.

·
Registered
1,697 Posts
A fifty shot will help on anything, just different motors take to it differently. Make sure you do not spray below 3000-3500 rpm, best way to avoid having yourself a little underhood BBQ.

·
RoastBeefCurtain Commando
6,015 Posts
yea a 50 will help on anything. Its not as noticable on an NA car, but on turbo it makes a world of difference.

They have window switches to help set an on and off RPM.

·
///M3 > MKIII
2,302 Posts
Ran a fifty shot through my 7M.. and yes it did help... I had too old of plugs on a run at the track... so cyl 1 misfired all the way down the track... and I still dropped almost 3 tenths and gained like 4 mph. and just FYI... I don't know your setup or much about 1j for that matter... but when I first hooked up my kit, I couldn't use it cause I'd hit fuel cut due to the extra exhaust volume... the stock internal wastegate on the ct-26 couldn't dump it. So make sure you are modded enough to get around fuel cut first.. or you have an external wastegate.

And btw I kicked it in soon as I hit 3rd 2nd gear would just spin.

good luck.

·
Premium Member
6,130 Posts
:nono:

Mike, with the nitrous set up, you want it on at WOT and usually rule of thumb is after 3k rpm, I run a digital window switch with my set up, set to turn on at 3500 and turn off at about 5k :) a window switch is your friend when your out squeezing ;) btw, I got a new cell now, i'll hit ya up later... aight peace :chicken:

Reactions: GotTurbos?

·
67mm of pleasure
852 Posts
1jz-power said:
so im getting a nos kit today, and i never used the crap before. so any one have a recomendation on when i should spray it?

yes im going to use the nos. if all the domestics need to use it to beat me so ill just do the same. lol.

Could you post some pics of your install when you get it all done? I was kicking around the idea of a 50 wet shot, but money is tight right now....Just curious where you put everything, bottle, switches, etc. Thanx.

·
67mm of pleasure
852 Posts
I've seen ^^^^ before, just completely amazing. I actually saved the pic and put it into my file for 1j stuff LOL. :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

·
Registered
939 Posts
Really! Thats cool thanks!
Cary
Its jetted for 90hp at the moment we shall see. I just wish I had the time needed to get it on the road.
Cary

1 - 12 of 12 Posts