Supra Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
It's only the beginning..
690 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yeah.. I can't figure it out. Such a stupid question, searching doesn't help of course.

·
Registered
568 Posts
Are you talking about the actual pillars? The body itself or the cover with the holy shit bar on it? If its the cover, all you have to do is take off the little tabs at the end of the holy shit bar (theres two on each handle) and there are screws or bolts in there (i cant remember which). But just unscrew those and pull out.

Hope this helped.

·
690 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah that helped, answered my question perfectly. Thanks, I'll be putting pictures up of my Supra later today when she is engineless transmissionless interiorless, and wire harnessless.

·
Registered
2,385 Posts
sort of the way mine looks right now....but im also sub-frameless, fuel tank/lineless and brakeline-less. Soon to be glassless...and rear quarter-panel-less

·
Registered
1,208 Posts
Xofxtimex said:
Are you talking about the actual pillars? The body itself or the cover with the holy shit bar on it? If its the cover, all you have to do is take off the little tabs at the end of the holy shit bar (theres two on each handle) and there are screws or bolts in there (i cant remember which). But just unscrew those and pull out.

Hope this helped.

for the b-pillars, I'm assuming you mean the black trim piece, so for that, remove the interior panels and you'll see two holes, you'll need an 8mm deep socket to get the nuts off IIRC. then it should just pull off. Let me know if you need to remove the interior trim and I'll walk you through it

·
690 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
wh0wants2know said:
for the b-pillars, I'm assuming you mean the black trim piece, so for that, remove the interior panels and you'll see two holes, you'll need an 8mm deep socket to get the nuts off IIRC. then it should just pull off. Let me know if you need to remove the interior trim and I'll walk you through it
I already took apart the interior of the car, I just seriously had a brain fart, and couldn't figure out how to get off the a pillars. I'll have the dash and engine out by Thurs.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts