Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 84 Posts

·
Registered
5,197 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Decided to throw another meet after the success of the one last year.

Location: Either Favorites Pancake Place in Mustang or 59th & Western. Large variety of food and if it's the location in Mustang we can do Gyros, Pizza, etc. To view our menu online go to http://www.favoritescafe.com

Time: I'm looking to do a Sunday afternoon meet up and then cruise. If you guys prefer a Saturday night we could do that also. But until then I'll go ahead and say 2:00 p.m.

Cars: All cars are welcome. I'm going to get some of the Texas Ferrari guys up there and some of the Texas Supras most likely, but feel free to bring anything from a Lamborghini to a Del Sol it's all good.

That's it for now, more details to come as it gets closer.

For more information call 405-255-1803 or email [email protected]

Best Regards,
Kevin

·
I CAN HAS WELFARE
3,413 Posts
[QUOTE I'm Rick James Bitch![/QUOTE]

Im Cleavite the Cockroach Tamer. :wtflol:

·
Registered
5,197 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Wow, last year I was expecting 10 people and got 40-50. This year I'm aiming for 150 and it looks like I'll get 10. I plan on investing into this meet, it will kick ass. I need enough people to make sure it'll be worthwhile though.

·
Nautical Blue MR2T
1,520 Posts
Yup I should be there too of course. I hope its as fun as last year! And this year I wont be so clueless lol... ah those were the days. Rollin in the N/A MKIII in the back of the line woot woot! When Son opened the hood of his car, I literally saw a few shiny things and two spinning purple circles... haha how sad.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Ill Bring out the IS300 i should have the boost installed by then and off the garage floor

·
Registered
5,197 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
OKCIS said:
Ill Bring out the IS300 i should have the boost installed by then and off the garage floor
I just sponsored an IS so you might not be the only turbocharged one there! Look forward to seeing you and your car.

Regards,
Kevin

·
Nautical Blue MR2T
1,520 Posts
Quick thing though; If we cruise on a sunday, wouldnt it be more likely that cops would be out? Or would it be opposite? On saturday, there are all the parties and drunk drivers they gotta bust, but they also expect street racing and stuff, especially at 39th. On the other hand, on Sunday, there arent any parties and stuff to keep the cops distracted, but they arent expecting as much car action. Any comments?

·
Registered
5,197 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Po' Kid said:
Quick thing though; If we cruise on a sunday, wouldnt it be more likely that cops would be out? Or would it be opposite? On saturday, there are all the parties and drunk drivers they gotta bust, but they also expect street racing and stuff, especially at 39th. On the other hand, on Sunday, there arent any parties and stuff to keep the cops distracted, but they arent expecting as much car action. Any comments?
In Mustang there aren't to many cops out on Sundays. Plus they know not to fuck with me or I won't give them their 50% off on their pancakes. Plus there are a few 3-4 mile long stretches I know with no cops that we can have hella fun on.

Regards,
Kevin

·
Registered
5,197 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
sadil said:
Hay kevin by any way can you combine april and may meet coz it be easier for us to come and get a chance to meet more people.
Adil,

Long time! How's it going? I also want you to give me a call at 405-255-1803 as there is one thing I need to clear up with you. (don't worry nothing bad :) ).

Unfortunantely I cannot combine the meets. The guys throwing the April meet want Supras only whereas I want to do a huge general car meet. Either meet should be a great one to go to and I don't mind combining but it's up to them.

Regards,
Kevin

·
Nautical Blue MR2T
1,520 Posts
Ok thats cool Kevin. I also figured if its on a Saturday then not all of us would have to leave at like 9:30... but I guess thats the whole point of starting it at 2?

And you dont have to worry about the April thing. I will prolly go, but Im more waiting for the May meet. The April thing is just a little get-together and eat / prolly cruise thing.

·
Registered
5,197 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Po' Kid said:
Ok thats cool Kevin. I also figured if its on a Saturday then not all of us would have to leave at like 9:30... but I guess thats the whole point of starting it at 2?

And you dont have to worry about the April thing. I will prolly go, but Im more waiting for the May meet. The April thing is just a little get-together and eat / prolly cruise thing.
Jake,

I don't really want to do a Saturday night crazy cruise with everyone hauling ass. I wanted to have a more organized Sunday afternoon get together. Sunday afternoons are when most other car clubs are out and it's because it's usually okay out and cops don't start much shit. But if enough people want I can change the time. 2:00 sounds good to me though.

Regards,
Kevin

·
Nautical Blue MR2T
1,520 Posts
Heh I didnt want to like everyone race around FNF style or anything... I cant speed anyways cause Im in a Deffered sentence lol...( :madf: ). I was just remembering how things went last year as far as the timeline, but I guess since everything is starting like 4 hours earlier there will be plenty of time for enjoyment. Cant wait!

1 - 20 of 84 Posts