Supra Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone, just trying to see if this is the right way to post pics.
[/URL][/IMG]
[/URL][/IMG]
[/URL][/IMG]
[/URL][/IMG]

·
Acceleration
3,833 Posts
Nice, looks exactly like mine except for a few minor things.

BTW the door carpet holder thingys look really nice. Mine are glossy black to match the vinyl shine. Looks great man, but I suggest getting an aftermarket steering wheel :bigthumb:

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yeah, thats how it looked when I first started on it(like a year and a half ago). Since then Ive put the brushed aluminum trim around everything. Also added more electronics like the afc2. Ive picked out the steering wheel also, but everytime I get money I spend it on performance stuff. lol interior isnt really my concern I just couldnt handle the BURGUNDY any more.
Travisimo- Sorry didnt know there was such a thing, but wouldnt mind hearing what other people think of the pics either.

·
Registered
3,727 Posts
did you make that aluminum thing? or did you have some place make it. that looks pretty sweet with it saying SUPRA. post more pics of the recent interior.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
No, I got the aluminum rocker panels from suprasport back when I thought they were a good and trust worthy company :rolleyes: I havent dealt with them since they changed owners so I don't know what type of company they are now, or if they still sale them. I don't have any recent pics right now, but now that I know how to post pics I will get them up when I get them.
thanks for the comments

1 - 7 of 7 Posts