Supra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 68 Posts

· Super Duper Moderator
880 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Well, long story short, I will be visiting S. Cal for a week during the last week of June. I spoke with some of the old school guys, and I am trying to organize a meet during that time span.

June 25th (saturday) would be ideal, unless the majority has problems with this. In honor of past meets (Mani breaking the phone) I am suggesting a meet at the same location. I'll let the master of planning take over from here...

Any other suggestions post them up!

Sincerely,

Matt M

:bigthumb:

P.S. I'm sure a certain video will be played for all of us to enjoy... :bigthumb:

· Registered
37 Posts
MD Designs said:
Well, long story short, I will be visiting S. Cal for a week during the last week of June. I spoke with some of the old school guys, and I am trying to organize a meet during that time span.

June 25th (saturday) would be ideal, unless the majority has problems with this. In honor of past meets (Mani breaking the phone) I am suggesting a meet at the same location. I'll let the master of planning take over from here...

Any other suggestions post them up!

Sincerely,

Matt M

:bigthumb:

P.S. I'm sure a certain video will be played for all of us to enjoy... :bigthumb:

Redline 4!!!!!

· Registered
37 Posts
Nemesis said:
I think Ryan should be inducted into the Former Supra Owners Club... I don't eve remember the last time I saw him in a dawg... ;)
If you've been around long enough... it all happened in 2001, as Ryan got his $10k paint job and bodykit (same thing that Peter Shieh and some other OC bozo's did), since then, the car has been in hiding. :wtflol:

· Registered
178 Posts
SupraTurbo527 said:
If you've been around long enough... it all happened in 2001, as Ryan got his $10k paint job and bodykit (same thing that Peter Shieh and some other OC bozo's did), since then, the car has been in hiding. :wtflol:
I saw him cruising the roadcourse in Vegas one year as if it were a school zone with children present.

See you guys there, I have 170rwhp of 2rotor fury for you all (or a truck)!

· Registered
243 Posts
Ill be there as well

· Supraless
394 Posts
^^ Oh Ryan... I just saw the pictures... you never learn my friend..

another AUTO!?!?! Jack B is going to have a heart attack...

j/p ;) Congrats on the purchase. Hopefully you'll bring at least one of your supras to the meet.

Reactions: Mani

· Premium Member
5,959 Posts
So here's the schedule I'm thinking....

8pm-9pm Karting
9:30 Dinner at my favorite spot (where the food made Mani so mad, he threw a guy's phone)
11pm Optional: A couple people get their cars impounded

And I think we're trying to keep it a manageable size.

1 - 20 of 68 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.