Supra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 104 Posts

·
From the land down under
5,541 Posts
Welcome back to the fray, 01 OG!!!

Its a lot quieter here than it used to be, but overall, its still a great place to be, with 99.9% mature members, and best of all, the advice you get is always spot on.

Tell us more about your new SC, and remember, a picture paint a thousand words :)

·
Registered
1993 JDM 5spd SZ hardtop in 202 blek.
605 Posts
Jeez, that realization that I've been coming here for over 20 years. I lurked for atleast 2 years prior to 2004. Those extra years of missed clout I wasted.

They'll write it on my epitaph.
"Could have been a true OG. Instead didn't sign up 'til 2004"

I coulda been a contender. I coulda been somebody.

·
Registered
580 Posts
Still active as well and welcome back, Faisal! Cool to see another SC300 owner here! Please do share with us some pictures of your car and your GTE swap plans!

·
Registered
1,354 Posts
I just returned in 2022 after getting an mk4 again at the prime age of 35, almost an OG member here and a bit depressing to think about how active it once was! Facebook groups took over but those aren't great for the mk4 as most of the active people there are overseas.

·
Registered
1993 JDM 5spd SZ hardtop in 202 blek.
605 Posts
I just returned in 2022 after getting an mk4 again at the prime age of 35, almost an OG member here and a bit depressing to think about how active it once was! Facebook groups took over but those aren't great for the mk4 as most of the active people there are overseas.
I think there's a few like us. I returned in 2020 at the ripe old age of 37 after getting back behind the wheel of another (and my last) Supra.

1 - 20 of 104 Posts