Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As the title says I have messed up... I blame it on Facebook. I always troll Facebook marketplace for parts and what not, just like any other day and I come across this....asking price was 2k.... is it worth it?!?! ... ummm yes it is ... i scooped it for $1500.. here are 1k alone in parts on this car.. i just can't part this thing out ... I really can't. I have never seen this color combo before.. Now I have two cars. I didn't know what to so with one car, now I really don't know what to do with two cars Decision time!!

Attachments

·
97 HARD TOP
1,021 Posts
My brothers mk3 is the same color combo except his is a 7mgte with a r154 tranny

·
Master Shit Fixer
3,760 Posts
In Brazil that would have cost you $20k or more. Hell, it doesn't even look like it was left in a forest, and occupied by ants. The Brazillians know how to abandon a car the right way.

·
Super Moderator
10,663 Posts
Not sure how buying that car for $1500 is messing up. That's doing life right! 🍺

·
Super Moderator
10,663 Posts
Well I was putting one together already then this one came along .. And its in better condition than my maroon one ..
My high score for non-running project MK3's owned at the same time is 7. You're doing just fine! Make one a solid runner and get serious and detailed and perfectionist with the second.
Buy another one if it comes along for a steal like that, and re-assess/sell/part out as needed.

·
Registered
24 Posts
As the title says I have messed up... I blame it on Facebook. I always troll Facebook marketplace for parts and what not, just like any other day and I come across this....asking price was 2k.... is it worth it?!?! ... ummm yes it is ... i scooped it for $1500.. here are 1k alone in parts on this car.. i just can't part this thing out ... I really can't. I have never seen this color combo before.. Now I have two cars. I didn't know what to so with one car, now I really don't know what to do with two cars Decision time!!
Do you have a complete set of pre 89 moulding in ok condition?

·
...pop the hood!
1,075 Posts
congrats 👍

i paid that much for my mkiii, but the interior wasn't as nice as yours.

Reactions: Chocolate Cowboy

·
...pop the hood!
1,075 Posts
when i get my mkiv finished and my rx7s sorted out, i would like to get another mkiii.

Reactions: Chocolate Cowboy

·
Registered
504 Posts
Yep, it's true. I've also noticed that people that were advertising MKIII parts on CL are suddenly not advertising them as if they know full well that they should just throw a tarp over them and next year they'll double their money.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts