Supra Forums banner

21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
Yep, it's true. I've also noticed that people that were advertising MKIII parts on CL are suddenly not advertising them as if they know full well that they should just throw a tarp over them and next year they'll double their money.
YEAH!! that is the crazy part.. thats almost kinda how I feel about mine ..but damn it i want to drive my car.

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
yeah i never planned on getting a second one .. i was just looking for parts. then i was told why would i part out a good 100% car. the motor just needs to be put back together

·
Registered
157 Posts
That tan interior is one of the rarer colors. Trouble is, you would need to find someone that had that rare interior and needed parts. The rear window louvers and the side decal was a thing too. Toyota offered two tone body paint the first few years with the color below the belt molding being different than above on the sides. The super monitor, where the clock is, was also available 87-88.

·
Registered
1,510 Posts
You can always tell when a previous owner has, at some previous time, had a hood fall on the back of their head - 'cause now they're sure it's never going to happen again.
I was gonna say "that's the biggest Supra Stick I've ever seen!" but I like your reply better. :)

I am sure there wasn't a CD player back in thoes days... But this looks factory. Was this an option back then?
Definitely aftermarket. It wouldn't surprise me if some of the later Mk3's came with CD player decks from the factory though. I can't say I've ever seen one, but when I got in the game, it was the mid 2000's, NOTHING had a stock stereo in it by that point.

21 - 26 of 26 Posts