Supra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,275 Posts
haha yeah i saw that rofl god F&F was so 4 years ago rofl...

·
SuperWhiteNinetyTwoMeat
1,001 Posts
I still dont see why anyone puts an aftermarket tach in, isnt the stock one big enough? On that note I dont need my tach to make me go any faster.

·
HKS T51R
2,732 Posts
i dont like those tachs, they look stupid because there so big. From a side view if it was all the same color it wouldnt look too bad, but i dont like the mkiv tail lights, or the interior. the front is meh, and the back would look alto better with mk3 89+ tail lights. but i give him credit, it is quite a bit of work his put into that supra

·
512RWHP... 503RWTQ... 7M
3,292 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I have put a least $12,000 with all the parts, labor for custom work, transmission /clutch, and the car itself.
What about putting some of that 12 grand into a turbo motor too... goodness...

·
Your Neighborhood Pikey
3,341 Posts
What a joke... $12,000 invested? Where? That crap on that car isn't even Pep Boy's special. It's worse. Oh the best part of new parts that you get with the car.... The Supra winshield sticker! Yes! That's the jam right there.

But seriously... I love that asking price. Whatever.

- Hams.

·
Premium Member
6,130 Posts
NorCalSupras represent hard there! aight peace :chicken:

·
SuperWhiteNinetyTwoMeat
1,001 Posts
Maybe someone will be willing to buy just so it can be returned to a decent looking car. It still has hope for it.

·
Banned
3,588 Posts
holy ghey

·
slower than a turtle
1,096 Posts
my bigest complaint is how gay the sub box is. and the fact he kept grey rear seats. i mean come on a decent looking interior then the grey seats thats just lame.

·
1jz-gte motivation
805 Posts
I don't think it's that horrible, minus the ridiculous wing and the obviously unfinished job. If he were to keep on going with the body work, i'm sure it would be a nice looking car...just once again...rip down that shopping cart handle and paint that thing a decent color. If the back seat was red, that would probably be nice too. Oh yeah, The Timex 8" wall clock could be tossed too. Wow, way ghey.

·
SUPRAF0RUMS TROLL
1,610 Posts
he would have to pay me to take that car... the supra looks great as is in stock form... no need to rice it out... scratch up another one gone to the junk heap

1 - 20 of 49 Posts