Supra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,275 Posts
haha yeah i saw that rofl god F&F was so 4 years ago rofl...

·
HKS T51R
2,732 Posts
i dont like those tachs, they look stupid because there so big. From a side view if it was all the same color it wouldnt look too bad, but i dont like the mkiv tail lights, or the interior. the front is meh, and the back would look alto better with mk3 89+ tail lights. but i give him credit, it is quite a bit of work his put into that supra

·
512RWHP... 503RWTQ... 7M
3,292 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I have put a least $12,000 with all the parts, labor for custom work, transmission /clutch, and the car itself.
What about putting some of that 12 grand into a turbo motor too... goodness...

·
Your Neighborhood Pikey
3,341 Posts
What a joke... $12,000 invested? Where? That crap on that car isn't even Pep Boy's special. It's worse. Oh the best part of new parts that you get with the car.... The Supra winshield sticker! Yes! That's the jam right there.

But seriously... I love that asking price. Whatever.

- Hams.

·
Banned
3,588 Posts
holy ghey

·
1jz-gte motivation
805 Posts
I don't think it's that horrible, minus the ridiculous wing and the obviously unfinished job. If he were to keep on going with the body work, i'm sure it would be a nice looking car...just once again...rip down that shopping cart handle and paint that thing a decent color. If the back seat was red, that would probably be nice too. Oh yeah, The Timex 8" wall clock could be tossed too. Wow, way ghey.

1 - 20 of 49 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.