Supra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
no gym for home
223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i don't know if this guy is on here or not, but after much examination it really looks like an abflug supra. I was driving so i took a video of it, link: :bigthumb:

http://s7.photobucket.com/albums/y281/k3n_chu/?action=view&current=MVI_0138AVI.flv

I didn't manage to get a shot from the front because traffic came up and he cut to the right.

and please, don't flame me for the background music. I was so concentrated on that supra that i forgot to skip the song :ugh2:

·
no gym for home
223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
litos97 said:
That car definitely needs some different wheels! :wtf: BTW, I was actually jammin to that song. :idhitit:
well, it is a good song to be listening to with her before the foreplay....

·
Banned
469 Posts
na-tsupraking said:
haha isnt that the kid that has the RSP but was painting black with the abflug kit?? cant seem to remember his name....
That was hydromatrix, his supra is RSP plus he lives in phoenix.

·
Registered
1,522 Posts
I wonder..did he really get it installed and finished that fast? Didnt he only get the kit about a month ago or so?

·
Registered
68 Posts
Ravan17 said:
wow, that car needs some hweels, and the car needs them BAD, looks so retarted, thats why i always say that you need to get the wheels b4 u get the bodykit, once he gets some new wheels tis gona be a badass car though
I disagree and agree. For wide body/over fender kit, you need to get the wheels last. That part you can buy custom wheels maximize the size for the body. For regular body kits, it doesn't matter because the fender is the same.

·
Registered
1,094 Posts
Sign of a real genius, following behind the car ahead of him at about a 10 foot distance getting peppered with rocks and other road debris, especially with a black car :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

·
A zone of danger.
1,175 Posts
I really must say thats one of the ugliest things I've ever seen...not to mention the wheels (or lack thereof).

·
FAITH
604 Posts
CRZYS4 said:
I disagree and agree. For wide body/over fender kit, you need to get the wheels last. That part you can buy custom wheels maximize the size for the body. For regular body kits, it doesn't matter because the fender is the same.

No...you get the wheels first so you can mold the fenders to make the wheels nicely flushed.

You won't know the exact offset and width you need after you build the kit. There are many people who have gone widebody and had to start over because their wheels stuck out of the fender.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Its some kid that lives in SGV, i see it roll around all the time but it looks really bad ass at night because you can't see the rims...

·
Fabatini is in the house!
686 Posts
wow thats ugly, im sorry I think the only good looking widebodies are the trd and leave it like that, crazy looking widebodies belong on jcgt cars, not street driven supras or anycar for that matter

1 - 20 of 21 Posts