Supra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

· no gym for home
310 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i don't know if this guy is on here or not, but after much examination it really looks like an abflug supra. I was driving so i took a video of it, link: :bigthumb:

http://s7.photobucket.com/albums/y281/k3n_chu/?action=view&current=MVI_0138AVI.flv

I didn't manage to get a shot from the front because traffic came up and he cut to the right.

and please, don't flame me for the background music. I was so concentrated on that supra that i forgot to skip the song :ugh2:

· Registered
1,760 Posts
I wonder..did he really get it installed and finished that fast? Didnt he only get the kit about a month ago or so?

· Registered
146 Posts
Ravan17 said:
wow, that car needs some hweels, and the car needs them BAD, looks so retarted, thats why i always say that you need to get the wheels b4 u get the bodykit, once he gets some new wheels tis gona be a badass car though
I disagree and agree. For wide body/over fender kit, you need to get the wheels last. That part you can buy custom wheels maximize the size for the body. For regular body kits, it doesn't matter because the fender is the same.

· FAITH
1,147 Posts
CRZYS4 said:
I disagree and agree. For wide body/over fender kit, you need to get the wheels last. That part you can buy custom wheels maximize the size for the body. For regular body kits, it doesn't matter because the fender is the same.

No...you get the wheels first so you can mold the fenders to make the wheels nicely flushed.

You won't know the exact offset and width you need after you build the kit. There are many people who have gone widebody and had to start over because their wheels stuck out of the fender.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.