Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Edge On The GE-T Epidemic
575 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Everyone, This is my Supra as of 2007. The Veilside kit is slowly finding its way off the car. I plan to redo for 2008 with a new look. This is not a RR car its a custom color Lexus absolute red with candy. Currently i am working on the motor so i am in no rush for these exterior looks to change. Enjoy..

·
575 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks everyone, the engine pic are pending new intake mani , turbo and piping in the works. Mk4 na rims painted and polished on the back.

·
575 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Never crashed the car , but i did crack the veilside front. I can say now it was staged as i hated that gaudy thing lol

·
A Dog who can Computer
1,963 Posts
The Absolute Red looks great! Of course, I'm biased...haha. Beautiful car.

·
575 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
So many lurkers that view but don't post ugh.

·
Heavy Heat
288 Posts
Big M/T's car must be packing a punch, not diggin the veilside parts, but hey to each his own..

·
2JZ S13
2,207 Posts
Nice color. I'm like the car too, just planning on going stock body again?
are those ET Streets on teh car and your still having traction problems?

·
575 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
916supra- They fit fine when paired with the proper Drag tire.

Flicktitty- I will be going stock body retaining the RMM wing , Installing a MD CF Diffuser, and CF Front lip. The car will sit lower with the coilovers adjusted.

incubusfan386- For 08 the car is going to get an upgraded DBB Turbo, FSM Intake and a 6speed installed. Ported and maybe even STROKED motor after that. Ill keep eveyone updated.

Thanks everyone

·
Registered
55 Posts
Last time I saw this car it had the veilside front bumper and I must say the looks have greatly improved. Now you just have to put the rest of the veilside kit out of is missury lol soooooo when are you taken me for a ride in that supra of yours hehehe???

1 - 20 of 20 Posts