Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
L

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
On the lookout for a CJ7 with low miles thats in good condition. Or possibly a wrangler or rubicon. Will be ready to purchase by early august, hopefully, with a little left over to do a 4" lift with 37" tires and 15" bead lock wheels. Soft top or bikini top prefered, and dont really care weather its automatic or standard. Anyone able to help me out or keep their eyes open for me would recieve many thanks.:hail: :hug:

·
I have auto ADD.
4,568 Posts
CJ7's are sweet. I guy that lives down the street from me has a yellow one on 35's with a bikini top. It's also got black steelies, it's not for sale though.

L

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
He have it lifted at all? 35's are about as high as you can go before you have to invest in a lift kit, or you risk snapping something. He running any front-end or rear-end lockers?

·
greedy capitalist
722 Posts
I guess thats the new "thing". All the ladies I talk too like guys who drive "Lifted" jeeps and trucks etc. What's up with that?

L

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
scuse me? i dont care what kind'a car a guy likes or drives for that matter. the jeep's for me, and i don't need a guys aproval for it either. there's no rule that says guys are the only one's allowed any interest in cars, let alone off-roading.

·
I have auto ADD.
4,568 Posts
LittleSupraNovice said:
He have it lifted at all? 35's are about as high as you can go before you have to invest in a lift kit, or you risk snapping something. He running any locks?

It looks lifted, but I don't know, I've never talked to the guy. I just see him drive buy every so often.

L

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
that's cool. i considered a CJ5 for about a day until i found out they roled easy. I'd like to keep it somewhat safe, cause it'll also end up bein' my daily.

L

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)

this is what i'd like to have. But if wishes were horses, beggars would fly. Just gonna have to wait...

·
I CAN HAS WELFARE
3,413 Posts
Cafe said:
I guess thats the new "thing". All the ladies I talk too like guys who drive "Lifted" jeeps and trucks etc. What's up with that?
Thats why I have a big ass truck and sweet sports cars.

L

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
good point too. :) aside from the 69' stingray that i also want, lol, an MKIIII would not be so bad either.

where in north texas are you at, btw?

L

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Hi-Psi said:
near a big city? lived in austin my whole life prety much, and all around south and central texas, just not familiar with the north.

·
I CAN HAS WELFARE
3,413 Posts
Frisco is 20miles north of Dallas.

L

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Ah, ok, cool. I was thinking north, like more panhandle.

·
Registered
1,431 Posts
:D Kyle is a baller with all these cars for sale...

1994 Supra TT 6spd Black on Black(FOR SALE SEE MKIV F/S Section)
1998 SC300 Pearl White(SEE OTHER CARS SECTION)
2001 Dodge Cummins 4X4 Fully Loaded(SEE OTHER CARS)
2002 Lexus LX470 24k miles For sale fully loaded with Navi and all...40k obo

1 - 20 of 24 Posts