1 - 20 of 83 Posts

·
Original Owner
3,975 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
what comes out the butt?
4,468 Posts
wow curtis...that fucking TOTALLY changes the look of the car....im not usually a fan of the back rims but wow..that contrast looks amazing!!

did you do this due to joe beatin ya up in basketball today??:lol:

-mike

·
Original Owner
3,975 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
95 Hardtopper X 2
1,709 Posts
^^whats up with this picture, if you stare at it it looks like a model supra placed infront of scenery. Really bugging me out. That some crazy camera effects!!!
Cars looks incredible.

·
Super Moderator
10,204 Posts
Damn, Curtis,

That shit's tight. You'll never see me participating in threads advising guys what to do with the cars from an aesthetic point of view. I saw your thread and was hoping you'd go black as I think, done right, it is one of the best combinations. IMO, the car looks a lot MEANER and, in the pics, really picks up the hood and front bumper real nice. You done well, grasshopper.

Ken.

·
Captain Cool
1,452 Posts
looks great,,,ima big fan of black wheels and your car is the reason why :D

·
Registered
1,009 Posts
Curtis the car looks awesome with the new wheel color. Like it was stated above it really accentuates the carbon fiber on your car.

carlo

·
Original Owner
3,975 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
thanks a lot guys for the compliments, and thanks to ammo for the glamour shots

i had to say it was a hard move on my part to actually paint the suckers... i think i'm the only person to ever paint veilside andrew v's and part of me feels like i've commited a sin :eek: but i think the black compliments the rest of the car , and brings out the cf like everyone has said. there are a few more things that need to be done but i've got most of the stuff fixed from my recent Rock incident, so i figured i my as well upgrade or change something in the meanwhile,

furthermore, i have ordered autometer nexus gauges, vpc, and afr and will have everything set up for my single turbo in the not so distant future.

Fred: you'll see it next week on the 9th ;) did your wheels come in?

2jzjdm: your car is well set apart from a lot of the rest of the supras i see... and touche on the diffuser bro :D

303: gracias senor!

carlo: man my wheels are still no baller hre's like urs , all hail the 545's ;) we gotta kick it when i head back in a few more weeks

taboolh: those are sick gauge pods that you made, talk to brian if you want it made in cf ;)

sensei Henderson: hands down the best supra in my book. Nuff said

Mani009: thanks , the photoshop effects are courtesey of AMMO (anthony) he makes any car look good ;)

Mike: you slut, joe dunked on my ass all day today... then he woke up ;)

mdsuperstar: they are temp sides, until i get my custom ones finnished ;)

brian: you need a hood!

and thanks to my wonderful gf who bought me a horsepower freaks fmic

:p:D :D :D

·
Goldmember
233 Posts
so nice, did the rivets come black or did you have them done in black as well? I think polished rivets will help the wheels stand out more. But it's nice the way it is too! :bigthumb:

·
Akai Suisei - 赤い彗星
10,377 Posts
ha. thanks for showing me around your car today at the bbq curtis, and for lettin me ball you up:p

edit: btw curtis. tell your friends thanks for comin to play ball with us at the bbq. it was fun :)

·
Registered
1,598 Posts
i came into this thread with such dirty thoughts :p
car looks excellent.

what side skirts are those?

1 - 20 of 83 Posts