1 - 20 of 262 Posts

·
To the MSB BAtman!
1,689 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
One Crazy Socal Night FEaturing ONEJOEZEE

Hey Socalers,

First is first. THIS VIDEO is for SOCALERS so Please keep in the socal section

Friday night was a doozy. Couple of locals went out to a meet and then found each other having all out rally's on the Highway. It was fun until the end when a good friend of ours came by. Dez you sir are nutz. Thanks to Turbo Joe, Supra Sucka, AristoA, 22urbo, Dez, Marc, Phoung, Mike,PEDRO THanks for uploading! Thank you CHERISH for the pics!!And anyone else that i have forgotten to mention please remind me and i will include you in

Camera car was a Built Auto bpu+++

www.eternaldivinity.com/supranight.wmv

RIGHT CLICK AND SAVE AS PEOPLE!!! :bigthumb:

Daniel

·
To the MSB BAtman!
1,689 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
^^^ you are nutz man! Telling the cop "Officer i wasnt Racing, they were going to slow so i had to go through them. HAHAHA

·
Registered
580 Posts
cleaaaaaaaaaaaaaan!!!!!!!....fun fun fun!..but dont forget the single was untuned!..and the baltic blue has mad leaks :)

·
Registered
580 Posts
what are you doing tonight....you should join me and the single at a local meet off of the 605...just for a lil bit...

·
DEE RAWL
182 Posts
n00bster said:
^^^ you are nutz man! Telling the cop "Officer i wasnt Racing, they were going to slow so i had to go through them. HAHAHA

haha yeah...when I said that...he was like "have you heard of people getting a ticket for going to slow on the freeway?" ...even though I wanted to say yes, I said no haha.. then he asked "okay, now have you heard of people getting tickets for going too fast?" .....yesss sirr....sighh *PWND*

he was a dick though, he was like, pop the hood...and if I find out that you have anything illegal done to it, its mine.. I was just like fuckkkkk my BOV haha...but he would probably have thought it was the nitrous injector or something haha...

fuckin five Oh

·
Akai Suisei - 赤い彗星
10,376 Posts
n00bster said:
HAHA :wtflol: Poor JOe i wonder what he was thinking when the cop was Directly behind him

lol. you know what i was thinking. get in front of you so he cant pull me over and let our caucasian friend deal with the cop :D

·
Registered
580 Posts
you guys all make it seem like he was chill about getting pulled over......WE ALL KNOW DEZ WAS NOT CHILL ABOUT IT....he was scared about getting his car crushed for a BOV...dez i know you to well...if you were worried about your rims getting jacked up the other time...i could imagine you thinking about getting your car towed and gone for life!....:)....SOMEONE WORK ON MY CAR DAMMIT!..i cant believe onejoezee could keep up with me..and then sometimes even beat me....and i have downpipe and bcc!!!...

·
Registered
580 Posts
l33t????lol sorry dont get that part....explain a lil more!....dude i think my clutch is slipping 2...another problem to add.....wheel bearing....leaks or possibly turbo going bad....clutch...ugghgh!!

·
DEE RAWL
182 Posts
22urbo said:
you guys all make it seem like he was chill about getting pulled over......WE ALL KNOW DEZ WAS NOT CHILL ABOUT IT....he was scared about getting his car crushed for a BOV...dez i know you to well...if you were worried about your rims getting jacked up the other time...i could imagine you thinking about getting your car towed and gone for life!....:)....SOMEONE WORK ON MY CAR DAMMIT!..i cant believe onejoezee could keep up with me..and then sometimes even beat me....and i have downpipe and bcc!!!...

no doubt I was trippin ...I thought he was going to take my car and take me to jail! haha

but once he said he was just giving me a ticket..I was like aiight I'm chillin

·
Akai Suisei - 赤い彗星
10,376 Posts
22urbo said:

not too bad for a little 1j huh? ;)

·
rip supra, new car soon
786 Posts
lol, sounds like you guys had fun. I wish my little 1j coulda showed up to the party and show joe what's up. lol. Glad you guys had fun. next time invite me to the meet.

·
Hayai Kuruma!
1,357 Posts
Awww, I missed all the runs :(
Wasn't feelin so good that nite fellas that's why I left early,
but at least I came out and took some pics.
I'm uploading them rite now!

And ahem... Mr. Noobster! No honorable mention of me? :(
I see how it is... I guess I deserve it since I snobbed u that nite in Cerritos :(
and no I wasn't scared of u that nite, but u still shoulda honked if u knew I was just lookin straight ahead... lol

pics comin up soon!!!!

1 - 20 of 262 Posts