Supra Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
its a slow auto...
3,363 Posts
when i was bpu i picked up 3 mph without the headlight.. never got a good comparison since going single turbo..

jay

·
Registered
504 Posts
Although I didn't race my car much last year, at bpu++ I tried it with and without the headlight and never saw a difference.

·
Registered
3,636 Posts
Air intake is RIGHT behind the passenger headlight. Pulling it gives a cooler charge and if you wall off that area it can provide some pressure to the intake too.

·
11,221 Posts
BLKMGK said:
Air intake is RIGHT behind the passenger headlight. Pulling it gives a cooler charge and if you wall off that area it can provide some pressure to the intake too.
I guess having a maxair box would really help with air going into the intake dramatically.

·
Registered
859 Posts
I don't think it would ever help here in Phoenix unless your were racing in the months of Nov-March.......Although I'll still attempt it.....

·
Registered
1,541 Posts
I typical gain 1psi and 1.5mph at BPU levels (in summer temperatures). In addition, the entire intake tract is much cooler. The forced convection has almost the effect of a larger intercooler on the intake charge. In fact when the weather is cooler in late fall and early spring the tract leading directly to my stock twins is ice cold to the touch.

·
Registered
429 Posts
its all mental lol anything for that physcological edge :)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts