Supra Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
K

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know this gets brought up all the time and I want to double check so I know for sure. I have had numerous people tell me this size tire will work for now until my current ones run out. Then I can get a wider one. I am running 235/40/18 in the front and 275/35/18 in the rear. I have just ordered new wheels for my car and they are 18x9 in the front and 18x10 in the rear. I know the rear will be allright, but will the front wheel mount to a 235 tire ok. Is anybody running this same size. Thanks guys.

·
Banned
945 Posts
krue92 said:
I know this gets brought up all the time and I want to double check so I know for sure. I have had numerous people tell me this size tire will work for now until my current ones run out. Then I can get a wider one. I am running 235/40/18 in the front and 275/35/18 in the rear. I have just ordered new wheels for my car and they are 18x9 in the front and 18x10 in the rear. I know the rear will be allright, but will the front wheel mount to a 235 tire ok. Is anybody running this same size. Thanks guys.
It will work, barely.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts