Supra Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Anthracite Club
535 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
SP said headers, wastegate, and downpipe... When he said headers its the same thing as manifold right... or do i need to get a custom manifold too... I was wondering if i would still have the intake part going over my engine...

I know this must sound really dumb, but im confused...

·
Registered
227 Posts
NJSupra said:
SP said headers, wastegate, and downpipe... When he said headers its the same thing as manifold right... or do i need to get a custom manifold too... I was wondering if i would still have the intake part going over my engine...

I know this must sound really dumb, but im confused...

Yes, the header is the type of exhaust manifold they use. And yes you would have the intake part going over your engine unless they use a setup like what the tt use.

·
Anthracite Club
535 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks... now does anybody know what the SP header actually looks like...??? does it sit next to or does it go over the engine???

pics would be great...

Thanks

·
King of the NA-T's
4,044 Posts
There are a ton of pics of the SP header on my web site:
www.speedtoys.com/~daveh/93na-t

I also have the TT style intake for sale (has the 6 additional injectors and fuel rail on it). It really cleans up the intercooler piping routing, and keeps it away from the heat from the turbo.

The header pics are way at the bottom of the site.

·
Anthracite Club
535 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for the PICS... they are great...

Is that the intake you are talking about is for sale...???

So if I but the SP headers, wastegate, and downpipe I will no longer have the intake going over the engine...right...???

sorry about all of the questions... I finally have the money and I am just making sure of everything before I get to in too deep...

·
King of the NA-T's
4,044 Posts
$700 for the intake, yes it's the one thats in the pictures also.

Using the SP header, ect you would still have the intake running over the engine. You would just need to route the piping around the turbo (like the pic below). Getting my intake (or a similar one) is the only way to have the intercooler piping routed on the other side, and not over the engine.

·
Anthracite Club
535 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I'll definatly buy that off of you... I can send you a check whenever you want... if you want me to call you or if you want to email me your address so i can send you the check asap...

[email protected]

Thanks again...
Scott

1 - 8 of 8 Posts